MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

N

Not a weirdo...he took most of 2021 off...has a wife and 3 kids...(Former Kindergarten teacher) what I like he's in Florida...and most likely, eyeing a more lucrative job in this state. His resume is spotless...he developed
Jordan Love
Blaine Gabbert
Chase Daniel's
Brad Smith....not too shabby...and every player who he coached raves about him.
Yes, always thought he had an excellent offensive mind. Was just a matter of time for a name program OC job. Never happened. IIRC he followed by HC from Utah State to Texas Tech, and that didn’t work out.

Yost to the U, 2023!

Advertisement
Yes, always thought he had an excellent offensive mind. Was just a matter of time for a name program OC job. Never happened. IIRC he followed by HC from Utah State to Texas Tech, and that didn’t work out.

Yost to the U, 2023!
His 1st yr @ Texas Tech, his Offense was incredible...even with using 3 QBs...he was a semi finalist for the Broyles. They finished 11th in Total offense.

Yost to the U, 2023!

Could be a bad interviewer for all we know.

Advertisement
His 1st yr @ Texas Tech, his Offense was incredible...even with using 3 QBs...he was a semi finalist for the Broyles. They finished 11th in Total offense.
Yeah, but Matt Wells couldn’t win enough games. Yost thrown out with the bathwater.

Bring him to Coral Gables! The drive from FIU to UM isn‘t far…and UM pays more!

again, why is this even a topic? Did we get rid of Gattis? I mean in your mind we might have. But he is still here. So why are we having this pointless discussion? Yall trying to put together a staff for your fantasy land ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would be interesting. What’s the status of his UT buyout and taking a coaching job. Is he still an analyst for Da Bears?
Yes, he is some kind of analyst for the Bears. I am sure his UT payments are pro rated based on his coaching salary. Unless they just stroked a check? He would get things cooking real fast down here.

Advertisement
I feel like the conversation of bringing in a quality dynamic OC to Miami has been going on for about 25 years. True story......It is why I stepped away from Miami football for a number of years. The **** was insane and retarded (Not fans,...the admin/coaching)

It’s my opinion that the greatest factor in the Canes continued downfall is Greentree does not identify flaws/advantages with regards to system and players.

Mallory practices “when healthy” Mon-Thrus only to get blown up is pass protection by any BrokeDickDog defender

Pope and Wiggins lead the league in drop pass % and got playing time. Did the staff not see this in greentree?

Does Ivey not get targeted in practice like he does in the game?

Gattis’s bunch formation pass play have yet to work in a actual game but I’m assuming they work in practice???????.

In games our DB play press coverage like the WRs have AIDS with open wounds

Skinner comes into the game and looks a created player on college football PS3. is he not showing his game in practice?

This Greentree misinformation has been going back as far as Shannon tenure and with Mario being the headman now practice need to resemble post WW2 trauma to weed out the Greentree front-runners

Advertisement
Back