MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
Man
, you Know for a fact, yet produce zero evidence to support your claim.
Case dismissed with prejudice,, you Lose..
Mannn...stfu with your nonsensical BS....I know without any doubt that he showed up as I said...many posters on here know what I said is 100% true. I have a close friend who is on the UM HOF Committee, who called me minutes after it happened. @TheOriginalCane ....this clown thinks I'm making this up...

Duplicating or possibly even taking a step back from that record (let's not forget the fluke F$U loss that would've saved his job in some scenarios), shouldn't be acceptable. Not for one second. When you take into consideration all the money invested, the staff on hand, access to the portal, and the conference and division we play in, yeah, that's a big no to rebuilding.

I don't get why you can't win now w/ the schedule we face while implementing your culture? Total cope out in my eyes. Not talking about playoffs or conference championship either.
Define unacceptable, because that’s been the reality. If you don’t accept something, what do you do? Stop watching, because Mario has a decade contract.

6AA75941-8FB9-455D-B4A6-B0FB22E3D8AD.jpeg

Man

Mannn...stfu with your nonsensical BS....I know without any doubt that he showed up as I said...many posters on here know what I said is 100% true. I have a close friend who is on the UM HOF Committee, who called me minutes after it happened. @TheOriginalCane ....this clown thinks I'm making this up...
Ad nauseam, same hearsay, same unsubstantiated claims.
Calm down chief, go sniff some of those Jock Straps you collected..

Advertisement
Duplicating or possibly even taking a step back from that record (let's not forget the fluke F$U loss that would've saved his job in some scenarios), shouldn't be acceptable. Not for one second. When you take into consideration all the money invested, the staff on hand, access to the portal, and the conference and division we play in, yeah, that's a big no to rebuilding.

I don't get why you can't win now w/ the schedule we face while implementing your culture? Total cope out in my eyes. Not talking about playoffs or conference championship either.

Nailed it, amigo. Why does it have to be either or (rebuild vs win now)? We all know there are some players that need to be portaled out and depth needs to get better in order to consistently be a top 10 team. We also know that we have plenty of talent and a great staff to show improvement. I know that there is plenty of time left in this season but I expected a little bit more improvement over last year. So far this year, I’d say we’ve taken more steps backwards than we have forwards over the same period last year. that’s pretty damning

Ad nauseam, same hearsay, same unsubstantiated claims.
Calm down chief, go sniff some of those Jock Straps you collected..
Go sniff your boyfriends ***....he showed up twice for interviews...once with a Hawaiian Shirt and flip Flops....the other half dressed as a pirate....Jock straps collected??...you wish you had the privileges I had for 6yrs at UM...Run along, and be sure to take your dumb *** comments with you.

Yes. 6-6, 7-5 type season with all these injuries just don’t see how Miami wins much with its lack of depth/talent

Going all the way back to Larry Corker, UM finished the regular season (not including bowl game) under .500 only ONCE, which was 2007 with Randy Shannon. Right now it looks like Mario Griftobal is about to achieve that ignominious feat in his first season. Shannon at least had the excuse of having zero financial or institutional support FROM UM and the #7 most difficult schedule in cfb. Cristobal has lost to a below average TAMU squad and a G5 directional school.

Don't give me the injuries excuse. UM is one of a dozen or so teams in cfb with a blue chip ratio above 50% so there is enough depth to easily handle MTSU.

If you take into consideration the amount of money UM gave Cristobal and his staff, I think this has been the single worst coaching performance to start a season of the last 20 years.

Define unacceptable, because that’s been the reality. If you don’t accept something, what do you do? Stop watching, because Mario has a decade contract.

What you do is hold the program and it's leaders accountable. Same thing they say to their players when they underperform, right? I'm not going to stop watching after almost 50 years of doing so. But I do expect progress from a starting point of a season that wasn't acceptable for the previous HC and caused him to be fired.

Advertisement
Nailed it, amigo. Why does it have to be either or (rebuild vs win now)? We all know there are some players that need to be portaled out and depth needs to get better in order to consistently be a top 10 team. We also know that we have plenty of talent and a great staff to show improvement. I know that there is plenty of time left in this season but I expected a little bit more improvement over last year. So far this year, I’d say we’ve taken more steps backwards than we have forwards over the same period last year. that’s pretty damning

Rebuilding to me would've been inheriting a program that was senior heavy the previous season or had finished 2-10/3-9. Had we coached/played/prepared better, this team could've been 4-0 and no worse than 3-1. Instead, we look a mess w/ no confidence level of winning out excluding the likely loss to Clemson no matter our start. Recruiting is already taking a hit due how things have begun.

I’m apathetic at this point. Only reason I’m still a fan and still go to games is because I have decades of uncapitalized equity. I’m forced to wait it out after all this.

Look at the roster he wins with. He gets the most out of who he brings in right away. I think Mario will get it right but not as fast as the Pirate would have.

He would be a horrible recruiter and he’s at a place where expectations are low.

Look at what happened to Mullen when he was charged with leading an elite program back to prominence….same would happen to Leach.

Imagine Leach being the closer on the trail attempting to recruit SFla kids lmaoooo

Advertisement
Going all the way back to Larry Corker, UM finished the regular season (not including bowl game) under .500 only ONCE, which was 2007 with Randy Shannon. Right now it looks like Mario Griftobal is about to achieve that ignominious feat in his first season. Shannon at least had the excuse of having zero financial or institutional support FROM UM and the #7 most difficult schedule in cfb. Cristobal has lost to a below average TAMU squad and a G5 directional school.

Don't give me the injuries excuse. UM is one of a dozen or so teams in cfb with a blue chip ratio above 50% so there is enough depth to easily handle MTSU.

If you take into consideration the amount of money UM gave Cristobal and his staff, I think this has been the single worst coaching performance to start a season of the last 20 years.

Saban went 6-6 or something like that his first year, dabo sucked for many years at Clemson, Kirby struggled early at Georgia.

Step away from the ledge and let the season play out

As a guy in Philly once said “ trust the process”…

6-8 yrs later they are still “ trusting the process “ in Philly”..

So “ trust the process “ and since our process has lasted 20 years so the process ought to be coming to an end…🤷‍♂️

He would be a horrible recruiter and he’s at a place where expectations are low.

Look at what happened to Mullen when he was charged with leading an elite program back to prominence….same would happen to Leach.

Imagine Leach being the closer on the trail attempting to recruit SFla kids lmaoooo
A Friggin Gator with more common sense than 1/2 our porsters.....Kudos...

Advertisement
Saban went 6-6 or something like that his first year, dabo sucked for many years at Clemson, Kirby struggled early at Georgia.

Step away from the ledge and let the season play out
You can point to 3 coaches that struggled in year 1 then had success? We can probably point to another 1,000 that didn't find success.

The Saban went 6-6 and lost to ULM takes are so played out.

What you do is hold the program and it's leaders accountable. Same thing they say to their players when they underperform, right? I'm not going to stop watching after almost 50 years of doing so. But I do expect progress from a starting point of a season that wasn't acceptable for the previous HC and caused him to be fired.
By continuing to watch, you accept the reality. You are in no position to hold the team accountable. Sorry. You may as well yell at the sun for rising in the East. Even the AD and the boosters understand they can’t just start firing people this early into the contracts they hold.

Ponce is kinda useless. Let him go, bring in Bedenbaugh. Mirabal will still do most of the day to day OL coaching. But if not him, Mullen. He's a weirdo but dude can OC.
Bedenbaugh isn’t leaving OU. He wouldn’t leave for Riley and USC.

Advertisement
Back