MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
Of course, we will have at least (1) porster tell us Miss St. has more talent than we do…right? LAFF.

You think we have more talent than they do? The only way you can even come to that conclusion is if your just looking at recruiting rankings. How many of our starters would start for miss state? J Williams, mesidor, kam, rivers, tvd, Lt & X. Anybody else is questionable to me.

I banged a chick who worked concessions back in the D - A- Y.

Filthy

I'd love to regale all with some Rico Suave-esque with a dash of Ron Jeremy scene.

Truth be told it was more young teenage fumbling.

Like most of you, I was just happy to get my number called and put in the game.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hopefully you held like a bowling ball aka Two in the pink one in the Stink

You think we have more talent than they do? The only way you can even come to that conclusion is if your just looking at recruiting rankings. How many of our starters would start for miss state? J Williams, mesidor, kam, rivers, tvd, Lt & X. Anybody else is questionable to me.

I read an article awhile back where it said Leach has almost 5x more wins over more talented programs (according to the 247 rankings) than the #2 guy on the list, Whittingham. So I have a feeling he'd find ways to get a **** of a lot more production out the guys you think are scrubs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Been wanting Leach since he was begging for the UM gig. Does more with less everywhere he goes. Plus his proteges do well also.

Advertisement
Back