Everyone Has A Dog In The Fight

Who Are You Putting Your Money On

• Jarren Williams

• Kosi Perry

• Tate Martell

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well I guess we'll agree that your opinion is based neither on fact nor knowledge. Good luck with your thread.

Lmao u must not have read rge definition of opinion correctly. It says the definition of an opinion is not necessarily based on fact or knowledge. That would classify my statement as an opinion since it is based on my view or judgment and not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Try to do better next time.

Advertisement
Lmao u must not have read rge definition of opinion correctly. It says the definition of an opinion is not necessarily based on fact or knowledge. That would classify my statement as an opinion since it is based on my view or judgment and not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Try reading my reply again.... Slowly this time... Don't skip over any words... You'll see that's exactly what I said.

Opinion - a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

So u stand incorrect. I do have an opinion on Auburn's QB situation and it is that Bo Nix will win the job.

I find it hilarious how many people were wanting Kosi to win the "open competition" QB battle coming into 2018 after Rosier had looked horrible down the stretch of the 2017 season.
Ok, but in 2018 we had an entire body of work from Rosier to judge. Based on his previous performances, and the fact that we were still using the same offensive scheme with no major changes, many posters came to an opinion about who they wanted to start. This season there's much less information, a brand new offensive system, and no actual live performances to judge.

It's not the same situation. You can't expect everyone to have an opinion yet.

Advertisement
Ok, but in 2018 we had an entire body of work from Rosier to judge. Based on his previous performances, and the fact that we were still using the same offensive scheme with no major changes, many posters came to an opinion about who they wanted to start. This season there's much less information, a brand new offensive system, and no actual live performances to judge.

It's not the same situation. You can't expect everyone to have an opinion yet.

The correlation is no one knew anything about Kosi except his tape coming out of high school yet most wanted him to be the started day one. I didnt see many "I want the best QB to win" guys around that time.

A good counter punch is a sign of a worthy pugilist. Respect...

Anyone can Google a law but can u tell me the 4 transgressions, interpretation, and what the keys to power are in that law.

Speaking of Law 19, u sir are the hopeless and insecure man. (Not as shady as it sounds but it's exactly what you've been doing this whole thread)

Anyone can Google a law but can u tell me the 4 transgressions, interpretation, and what the keys to power are in that law.

Speaking of Law 19, u sir are the hopeless and insecure man. (Not as shady as it sounds but it's exactly what you've been doing this whole thread)
Listen partner I wasn't talking to you. So fix your face and check your tone when trying to come at me fool. I don't need any book to show me power punk. You want to step don't be hiding behind some keyboard. Step correct chica.....

Listen partner I wasn't talking to you. So fix your face and check your tone when trying to come at me fool. I don't need know book to show me power punk. You want to step don't be hiding behind some keyboard. Step correct chica.....

Oh you're one of those keyboard gangsters who apparently doesn't KNOW the difference between "know" and "no"

Advertisement
Be funny sweetie. I already told you to step...
If you really want it you know what to do.
Besides that don't waste my time.

Man I really hope that's not a black guy behind your screen just playing into the stereotype that the world has of black men.

Nah brother just an OG sharpened by the streets. We don't see any cooler but green. Keep your inferiority complex......
If I cut you everyone bleeds red.

Either: 1. You're an old head white guy hiding behind a keyboard pretending to "act black" assuming, bc I am half black, that I act the same way. (Which is corny bc the vast majority of millennials do not care about someone race. This isn't the 1960 anymore).

2. You're just the average trollers with zero creativity.

Advertisement
Try reading my reply again.... Slowly this time... Don't skip over any words... You'll see that's exactly what I said.

U did not do anything but prove my point which was that my statement on auburn's QB situation is indeed an opinion. U said it was not an opinion but it was a guess. U were wrong.

Next debate u will win buddy. Just not this one with me.

I only side with Martell due to our offensive line, he seems to have the proclivity to make plays scrambling and seems to throw better on the run. If our line was not such an issue I would have chosen Williams.

Semper Canes!!!

U did not do anything but prove my point which was that my statement on auburn's QB situation is indeed an opinion. U said it was not an opinion but it was a guess. U were wrong.

Next debate u will win buddy. Just not this one with me.
Absolutely no one thinks you are winning a single debate here. You see that right? You can’t possibly be that dense, right???

Advertisement
Absolutely no one thinks you are winning a single debate here. You see that right? You can’t possibly be that dense, right???

U should be debating in my favor, u voted for Tate!!!

Just exposed u as another example of a CIS user who isn't an independent thinker and agrees with what everyone else is saying; that, or you're just a hater. Which one is it?

Everyone saying they don't have an opinion on who they think will win the QB battle bc they don't have enough knowledge of the situation, has zero argument. The exact definition of opinion says u do not necessarily have to have fact or knowledge to form an opinion.

Debate over.

@D RevLee in here playing 8-D Chess. The rest of us playing Connect 4

Law 6: Court attention at all cost
  • Everything is judged by appearance, what is unseen counts for nothing.
  • Never get lost in a crowd.
  • Be mysterious, appear more colorful than the masses.

@D RevLee I'm on to you! Cutty!

Law 8: Make other people come to you – use bait if necessary
  • When you force others to act, you’re in control.
  • Make opponents come to you.
  • Lure with gains, then attack.

@D RevLee stop playing with my head!

Law 31: Control the opinions: get others to play with the cards you deal
  • The best deceptions seem to give the other person a choice
  • Give options so no matter their choice, you win

Advertisement
Back