Everyone Has A Dog In The Fight

Who Are You Putting Your Money On

• Jarren Williams

• Kosi Perry

• Tate Martell

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've read the book several times and find something new in it every time. Just like with most books. The one thing u don't do is think about which law to use lmao. In certain situations the laws come to play subconsciously but I never think about them unless I reflect on the situation. But yeah it's just a nonsense book that's sold 1.2 million copies.

And what does u going to school have to do with anything? Lmao. Weird flex, but okay.

Next time don't insert yourself into another person's conversation if u do not know what you're talking about. Run along now kiddo.

It's a message board, as you say, so I can literally insert myself literally wherever the **** I want. You told me to "go to class" which is where the school comment came in. How slow are you?

Advertisement
U said in the last post that no one "knows" who is going to be the QB. The question is not what u know but what what u think. Everyone here has enough information on the QBs to give an opinion on who they think will win at this point.

Now that I have proved my point, I will carry on, sir.
Actually we don't have enough information, and that's the point you seem to keep missing inexplicably. We're not in the meeting rooms with the QBs. Or the practices. Or the locker room. Jarren and Tate have collectively played 3 seconds of college ball - Kosi not much more. So I don't "think" anything about these guys. And what I "want" is whoever the coaches think gives us the best chance to win.

Maybe put your pride down on this one and acknowledge it was a bad post. Or how about adding a fourth option to your poll: "Whoever Enos and Diaz think is best" and leave it at that.

Actually we don't have enough information, and that's the point you seem to keep missing inexplicably. We're not in the meeting rooms with the QBs. Or the practices. Or the locker room. Jarren and Tate have collectively played 3 seconds of college ball - Kosi not much more. So I don't "think" anything about these guys. And what I "want" is whoever the coaches think gives us the best chance to win.

Maybe put your pride down on this one and acknowledge it was a bad post. Or how about adding a fourth option to your poll: "Whoever Enos and Diaz think is best" and leave it at that.

He can't seem to grasp the fact that most of us don't give half a **** who is behind center as long as they're the best of the group.

Just seeing this.

Law 9 doesn't count bc this is a message board where one of its main purposes is to debate. Don't really see how I can win an argument through my actions on here. The thread I started is law 6 and i use that often. a lot of the comments I make on CIS is 39.

What is 6 and 39? Can you list them all? Respect if you started this thread to suck us in to a pyramid scheme

It's a message board, as you say, so I can literally insert myself literally wherever the **** I want. You told me to "go to class" which is where the school comment came in. How slow are you?

Sure u can insert yourself into any conversation. It seems as though everytime u insert yourself into my conversation it's always something to rebuke me, which is okay.

I respect people like u more bc I know we are not cool. I know where we stand. I have no respect for the people who act cool one day then are haters the next.

Btw, the number one sign someone has lost an argument is when they have to revert to insults, so congradulations.

Advertisement
Sure u can insert yourself into any conversation. It seems as though everytime u insert yourself into my conversation it's always something to rebuke me, which is okay.

I respect people like u more bc I know we are not cool. I know where we stand. I have no respect for the people who act cool one day then are haters the next.

Btw, the number one sign someone has lost an argument is when they have to revert to insults, so congradulations.

I don't mean to rebuke anyone. You attacked me first by telling me "to go to class" and topping it off calling me "kiddo,' That is the type of **** that sets me off, since I know myself to be an intelligent person. I was simply challenging your incessant use of this book - that I studied for a psychology project at UM - to advance arguments you've made.

You also use this book to drag people who refused to play your QB game by saying they don't have balls or the mental fortitude that you do.

Advertisement

U don't have enough information to do what exactly? Give your opinion? Make a educated guess? Oh

For example, there is a QB competition at Auburn right now between Kelly Bryant and Bo Nix. I have way less info than I do Miami's situation but I can still give my opinion and say I think Bo Nix wins the job.

It's a simple opinion. When more information comes out, some opinions may change. No one is asking anyone to bet their mortgage on one of the QBs.

The only pride that comes into play here is the people acting like they don't have an opinion in fear that their opinion will be wrong.

Last edited:
I voted for Jarren but not sure why. He seemed the best option last spring. But I would love to watch Perry - prettiest thrown ball I’ve seen at Miami. Don’t know much about Tate but he I’m down for an explosive QB

No joke, I want to know the laws

It's basically a book filled with moments and people in history like P.T. Barnum, Napoleon, Cleopatra and tells their story of what they did right or wrong and outlines that in to a law.

If you're seriously not trolling I would suggest u check it out. It's a good read.

Hard to believe oOo 60z wouldn’t call off the hit with a child that young so close to the target. There should be **** to pay.

(I have no idea, just saying “if” they did it)

Advertisement
I don't mean to rebuke anyone. You attacked me first by telling me "to go to class" and topping it off calling me "kiddo,' That is the type of **** that sets me off, since I know myself to be an intelligent person. I was simply challenging your incessant use of this book - that I studied for a psychology project at UM - to advance arguments you've made.

You also use this book to drag people who refused to play your QB game by saying they don't have balls or the mental fortitude that you do.

Yeah I did antagonize but never did I use an insult such a "slow" like u did in your reply to me.

The poll is not a QB game. It's a question of, with the information u know as of now, who do u think wins the QB battle. It's an opinion, an educated guess.

But yeah, if me calling u a "kiddo" and telling u to "go to class" ****ed u off then that's my bad. I strive everyday to be a better me.

U don't have enough information to do what exactly? Give your opinion? Make a educated guess? Oh

For example, there is a QB competition at Auburn right now between Kelly Bryant and Bo Nix. I have way less info than I do Miami's situation but I can still give my opinion and say I think Bo Nix wins the job.

It's a simple opinion. When more information comes out, some opinions may change. No one is asking anyone to bet their mortgage on one of the QBs.

The only pride that comes into play here is the people acting like they don't have an opinion in fear that their opinion will be wrong.
I don't fear my opinion being wrong, I simply don't have an opinion yet. And I honestly could not care less what you think of me. So please try and understand what I and others have been trying to say to you either politely, with humor, or bluntly: Asking who we "think" will be QB with the limited info we have is like asking a jury to say what they "think" the verdict will be before they've sat through the trial. We simply don't have enough evidence to have an informed opinion. And an uninformed opinion is nothing more than a guess. Full Stop.

You don't have an opinion about who'll win Auburn's QB competition. You have a guess. And if that's what you wanted this thread to be about - who we "guess" will be QB, that would have been fine. It might have been fun. But then maybe you shouldn't call us "liars", "fearful", and then dug your heels in belligerently with anyone who thought differently than you. You had a chance to make this a fun conversation. Instead, you tried to slam everyone who either disagreed with you or suggested there may be a different point of view.

Next time, try being a bit more self-aware instead of so obstinate. When 30 different people are trying to tell you something - they might be onto something - you may want to listen.

I don't fear my opinion being wrong, I simply don't have an opinion yet. And I honestly could not care less what you think of me. So please try and understand what I and others have been trying to say to you either politely, with humor, or bluntly: Asking who we "think" will be QB with the limited info we have is like asking a jury to say what they "think" the verdict will be before they've sat through the trial. We simply don't have enough evidence to have an informed opinion. And an uninformed opinion is nothing more than a guess. Full Stop.

You don't have an opinion about who'll win Auburn's QB competition. You have a guess. And if that's what you wanted this thread to be about - who we "guess" will be QB, that would have been fine. It might have been fun. But then maybe you shouldn't call us "liars", "fearful", and then dug your heels in belligerently with anyone who thought differently than you. You had a chance to make this a fun conversation. Instead, you tried to slam everyone who either disagreed with you or suggested there may be a different point of view.

Next time, try being a bit more self-aware instead of so obstinate. When 30 different people are trying to tell you something - they might be onto something - you may want to listen.

Well said.

Advertisement

Opinion - a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

So u stand incorrect. I do have an opinion on Auburn's QB situation and it is that Bo Nix will win the job.

I find it hilarious how many people were wanting Kosi to win the "open competition" QB battle coming into 2018 after Rosier had looked horrible down the stretch of the 2017 season.

This has to be at least 5 cents worth!

I thought this might be the post that would make him stop and contemplate. Well reasoned and thought out, instructive without being condescending.

Sadly, I think it’s a lost cause. You gave it your best shot.

Opinion - a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

So u stand incorrect. I do have an opinion on Auburn's QB situation and it is that Bo Nix will win the job.

I find it hilarious how many people were wanting Kosi to win the "open competition" QB battle coming into 2018 after Rosier had looked horrible down the stretch of the 2017 season.
Well I guess we'll agree that your opinion is based neither on fact nor knowledge. Good luck with your thread.

Advertisement
Back