Everyone Has A Dog In The Fight

Who Are You Putting Your Money On

• Jarren Williams

• Kosi Perry

• Tate Martell

Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement
Law 19: Know who you’re dealing with, do not offend the wrong person

Check out this incredibly insightful piece of literature.

Lmao glad u know u know how to use Google. Proud of u.

If u actually knew anything about the book (which u clearly do not) u would know that its not just "words on a page u should already know". It references moment in history that relate to the law, transgressions and observance of the law., interpretation of the law, and a lot more than that. Come prepared to class next time.

Yeah, no discredit to Rosier for the 2017 magical season. You're initial post said u would prefer a pocket passer and I was saying dual-threats are a lot more plentiful. I think we should be recruiting dual-threats bc a Lawrence level pocket passer will not come around for the next couple years. And that's the level pocket passer u need to win a natty.
Can't disagree. IF we are going to stay in the shotgun, I might prefer dual threat anyway. Our offense worked under center, although I wish Coker would have realized that Berlin was much better in the gun than under center.

Lmao glad u know u know how to use Google. Proud of u.

If u actually knew anything about the book (which u clearly do not) u would know that its not just "words on a page u should already know". It references moment in history that relate to the law, transgressions and observance of the law., interpretation of the law, and a lot more than that. Come prepared to class next time.

You literally quote it in every thread. It's clearly the only book you've ever read. I'm in class right now getting my masters degree, B. You're peddling a nonsense book that people read to make themselves feel smarter and more powerful.

Lmao I can just imagine you in public constantly thinking about which law you're going to be instituting that day.

Advertisement
Is there a more annoying poster? Of course, that's a rhetorical question. Without even saying a name, I have a hunch that most know whom I speak of.

Advertisement
Is there a more annoying poster? Of course, that's a rhetorical question. Without even saying a name, I have a hunch that most know whom I speak of.
It's only taken 30 days but you can tell whose who but its entertaining to say the least.

I have been saying this since spring ball opened. Kosi is just there to 'right" the numbers. No way Diaz is putting his first season on the shoulders of that dude.
Exactly. It’s not happening
I think it's in Diaz best interest to put his first season on the shoulders of the best QB. Diaz is the HC, he could have simply just kicked N'Kosi off the team if he didn't want him here, or could have asked him to transfer, like he did Weldon. Instead, he said that everyone is starting with a clean slate. If it's just about numbers, he could have easily brought in a grad transfer.

N'Kosi, like the other two, can indeed end up as the third string QB. However, to infer that Diaz would never start him, is a bit premature, considering that Diaz comments/actions towards Perry have been in a positive light, ever since he took over as HC.

Watching the right movie, or listening to the right hip hop artist can give one the same basic principles that exist in that book. In fact, if you actually read the book, or shall I say studied the principles in the book, you would not have spent all day trying to prove your point of view in a meaningless thread. That's a display of weakness and insecurity, not Power!

Just seeing this.

Law 9 doesn't count bc this is a message board where one of its main purposes is to debate. Don't really see how I can win an argument through my actions on here. The thread I started is law 6 and i use that often. a lot of the comments I make on CIS is 39.

Just seeing this.

Law 9 doesn't count bc this is a message board where one of its main purposes is to debate. Don't really see how I can win an argument through my actions on here. The thread I started is law 6 and i use that often. a lot of the comments I make on CIS is 39.
Un-******-believable!!! The sad part about it, is you're serious. Lol

Advertisement
I would like to think whichever quarterback does what he does best is the guy they'll build the offense around. With that being said, I still don't think the guy I want at QB1 is on the roster. Maybe TM proves something to me during the scrimmages. As far as the other two go, one should have staked the claim to the throne last year.

You literally quote it in every thread. It's clearly the only book you've ever read. I'm in class right now getting my masters degree, B. You're peddling a nonsense book that people read to make themselves feel smarter and more powerful.

Lmao I can just imagine you in public constantly thinking about which law you're going to be instituting that day.

I've read the book several times and find something new in it every time. Just like with most books. The one thing u don't do is think about which law to use lmao. In certain situations the laws come to play subconsciously but I never think about them unless I reflect on the situation. But yeah it's just a nonsense book that's sold 1.2 million copies.

And what does u going to school have to do with anything? Lmao. Weird flex, but okay.

Next time don't insert yourself into another person's conversation if u do not know what you're talking about. Run along now kiddo.

No you're a washed old head who clearly loves to hate on those younger than u. You're that "get off my lawn!" guy in the neighborhood.

And u know exactly what I'm talking about but I'll explain anyway. Any thread I comment on, u post post a subliminal to my comment (usually alluding to my Twitter) and u didn't even used to @ me until I checked u.

But like I said before, if people hate on u, you're doing something right.
What in the F does any of this F-ing **** mean??....

Advertisement
There is a lot of porsters that try their best, but I suspect most are simply schticks. Occasionally, a live one comes along that causes you to thank the Lord for the blessing of at least average intelligence.

And to be completely honest I only started this thread bc I figured it would to be slow news day and I knew this was a controversial subject for our fan base. I didn't intend for it to spill over like this to the next day.

Advertisement
Back