Everyone Has A Dog In The Fight

Who Are You Putting Your Money On

• Jarren Williams

• Kosi Perry

• Tate Martell

Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement
That was not your original question. Who you think will win and who you are rooting for to win are NOT the same thing.
"Everyone has a QB they are rooting for"...is what you said, and then implied that if someone said they weren't rooting for a particular person, they were liars.

If u checked the thread u would see that I said I should have worded the question differently. But now u have a clear understanding of what I meant.

I'll say this one last time. The question is not about what u know.

Lmao u are clearly one of those bitter dudes who hate life. That must suck haha. U always seem to find a way to comment on something I say and u weren't even man enough to @ me until I checked u. I usually don't even give energy to people like u, but u can keep hating though, I love it. As long as I have people like u I know I'm doing something right.

I have no clue what you’re talking about, where you're coming from, what freaking question you’re asking anymore (I thought it was “do you have a dog/favorite” - my answer is NO), or what your point is.

It’s like you’re from another planet.

Also I’m a happy person..an optimist by nature. So you’re wrong there.

Unless this clueless ignorant soft millennial thing you got going is just a shtick...then congrats - you got me.

I have no clue what you’re talking about, where you're coming from, what freaking question you’re asking anymore (I thought it was “do you have a dog/favorite” - my answer is NO), or what your point is.

It’s like you’re from another planet.

Also I’m a happy person..an optimist by nature. So you’re wrong there.

Unless this clueless ignorant soft millennial thing you got going is just a shtick...then congrats - you got me.

No you're a washed old head who clearly loves to hate on those younger than u. You're that "get off my lawn!" guy in the neighborhood.

And u know exactly what I'm talking about but I'll explain anyway. Any thread I comment on, u post post a subliminal to my comment (usually alluding to my Twitter) and u didn't even used to @ me until I checked u.

But like I said before, if people hate on u, you're doing something right.

Advertisement
No you're a washed old head who clearly loves to hate on those younger than u. You're that "get off my lawn!" guy in the neighborhood.

And u know exactly what I'm talking about but I'll explain anyway. Any thread I comment on, u post post a subliminal to my comment (usually alluding to my Twitter) and u didn't even used to @ me until I checked u.

But like I said before, if people hate on u, you're doing something right.

You checked me....ok...LOL

So it’s not just a shtick...you’re an underachieving millenial. Remember, at some point you have to make money and support yourself.

You checked me....ok...LOL

So it’s not just a shtick...you’re an underachieving millenial. Remember, at some point you have to make money and support yourself.

I know, right? I have to do something to get out of my grandmother's basement. Lmao

EDIT: Oh, and I did check u. Ever since i told u "@ me next time" instead of throwing subliminals you've managed to @ me now, everytime.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think your posting has you covered there.

Enemies are a good thing. They keep u sharp. And when u have one too many enemies u eliminate that enemy by making him your friend. Paraphrasing a little but Abraham Lincoln said that.

Also when u turn an enemy into a friend they will show more loyalness to u than your actual friends bc they have more to prove to u. Kinda like after u get in a heated exchange or even fight a dude. In most cases y'all wind up becoming closer than u were before.

Idk if I could agree with Rosier being a decent dual-threat. When I said decent dual-threat I meant like a Hurts, Nick Marshall, or Jt Barrett. Basically a game managing QB with the ability to make plays with his legs.

Well, he was the best dual threat we have had. You should use him to argue your case. Those other guys had excellent teams and coaches. Rosier did not, but even with his mimited abilties he took us to number two and top of the news cycle.

Well, he was the best dual threat we have had. You should use him to argue your case. Those other guys had excellent teams and coaches. Rosier did not, but even with his mimited abilties he took us to number two and top of the news cycle.

Yeah, no discredit to Rosier for the 2017 magical season. You're initial post said u would prefer a pocket passer and I was saying dual-threats are a lot more plentiful. I think we should be recruiting dual-threats bc a Lawrence level pocket passer will not come around for the next couple years. And that's the level pocket passer u need to win a natty.

Advertisement
Please stop quoting the 48 laws of power, it doesn't make you an intellectual man. You paid $20 for a words on a page you should already know.

Congradulations you've contributed absolutely nothing to the conversation.

But cool story bro. Try a little harder next time kiddo.

Advertisement
Please stop quoting the 48 laws of power, it doesn't make you an intellectual man. You paid $20 for a words on a page you should already know.

I would bet that you've never even read the book so how would u know it has words on page that I should already know? Lmao

I'm pretty sure we all want the best product on the field regardless of the name on the jersey. Whoever coach thinks is best, we ride with them. No ill feeling towards any of them.

Advertisement
Back