Everyone Has A Dog In The Fight

Who Are You Putting Your Money On

• Jarren Williams

• Kosi Perry

• Tate Martell

Results are only viewable after voting.
I picked Perry. He came in when we sucked. Same with the other two, but call me crazy, I want them all to succeed here. Williams would be my next choice if all things were equal as he also picked us with other options.

As for Tate, he wanted to be somewhere else initially. He ran from competition when Fields came on board and I get it. Hope it works for him as well, but he's still an outsider that's gotta prove it to me.

Ultimately, I just want whoever shines the most to start. Hope they all can as time goes on and we all win.

Advertisement
I feel like a decade ago u could win with a pocket passer/game manager QB but now u need a Trevor Lawrence level pocket passer to win a natty. U can win a natty with a decent dual threat and they're a lot more available than a Trevor Lawrence.

You could be right. We had fantastic teams when we won all those NCs with them. Funny thing though, Rosier was the best dual threat we ever had any most seem to hate him. Not saying he was good but he was certainly decent, although his feet were much better than his arm. I like his 2017 results.

Part of my issue with Rosier was that he was either run, early and with the ball in his left hand, or throw. To me the best part of a dual threat qb is their ability to improvise when everything breaks down. Dorsey only ran if he had no other option, but we also had a nasty OL, but he occasionally ran. I think Perry gives us that, a guy that can sling it but also make things happen. But to me he’s not enough of a student of the game. He tries to just out athletic teams and he can’t. To me this is a two horse race. Jarren and Tate. And I think once the bullets start flying ang Tate shows off his best attributes, even though he’s not the best passer he is adequate but his ability to run and make things happen will separate him. I think it’s a two horse race. And I wouldn’t be surprised to see packages for both, or both getting reps and you go with the hot hand.

Advertisement
Not because I have a dog in the fight, (I honestly really just want the best QB to win out) but I voted Jarren soley based on potential. I believe with his size, accuracy and arm strength he can be the best of the 3 IF they all met their total potential.

Don’t give a **** who wins. They are all talented and whomever does win will be capable of winning many games.

As far as who I think will win? Honestly can’t answer that either. Each have their own abilities I could see winning out.

I want to see where the fanbase is at. U can say "I just want the best QB to win" but, that's a lie. Everyone has a QB they are rooting for. Whether u admit it or not, everyone has a dog in the fight.

That's simply untrue. I don't know any of them personally. I'm not friends with any of them. I have no specific connection to any of them. I truly just want all of them to be great, and one of them to be even greater.

That's simply untrue. I don't know any of them personally. I'm not friends with any of them. I have no specific connection to any of them. I truly just want all of them to be great, and one of them to be even greater.

The question is who do u THINK will win, not who do u KNOW. We have tons of info on all the QBs. A fan from another fanbase could say who they THINK will win with less knowledge than we have.

Advertisement
You could be right. We had fantastic teams when we won all those NCs with them. Funny thing though, Rosier was the best dual threat we ever had any most seem to hate him. Not saying he was good but he was certainly decent, although his feet were much better than his arm. I like his 2017 results.

Idk if I could agree with Rosier being a decent dual-threat. When I said decent dual-threat I meant like a Hurts, Nick Marshall, or Jt Barrett. Basically a game managing QB with the ability to make plays with his legs.

The question is who do u THINK will win, not who do u KNOW. We have tons of info on all the QBs. A fan from another fanbase could say who they THINK will win with less knowledge than we have.
We dont have a lot of info. We really know nothing about williams. Tate has 28 throws in mop up duty. And we have perry who was immature last year and has never had coaching.

We dont have a lot of info. We really know nothing about williams. Tate has 28 throws in mop up duty. And we have perry who was immature last year and has never had coaching.

You know their ratings and tape coming out of high school, u know that every single one of them has college film, and u know the reports that have came out of spring practice. That's more than enough info to say who u want, or think will win ththe j8n.

Advertisement
You know their ratings and tape coming out of high school, u know that every single one of them has college film, and u know the reports that have came out of spring practice. That's more than enough info to say who u want, or think will win ththe j8n.
Ratings out of hs mean nothing now. And jarren threw 1 pass in a game. where are these practice reports? We get told what has happened in what the media sees in 30 minutes. There is not enough info for anything.

You just can’t get it through your head that other people think differently than you.

I can see scenarios where any of the three quarterbacks win the starting job. And I don’t know which one is more likely.

So no I don’t envision any specific player winning, because I don’t have enough information upon which to base an intelligent prognostication.

Try that sometime in your life, using information to make decisions. Like this: most companies have social media policies, and if I post a lot about sucking dlcks and then post stripper pics to overcompensate, that may hurt my potential for future employment. (😂)

It’s really between Jarren and Martell. Kosi has zero shot

I have been saying this since spring ball opened. Kosi is just there to 'right" the numbers. No way Diaz is putting his first season on the shoulders of that dude.

Advertisement
That was not your original question. Who you think will win and who you are rooting for to win are NOT the same thing.
"Everyone has a QB they are rooting for"...is what you said, and then implied that if someone said they weren't rooting for a particular person, they were liars.

Ratings out of hs mean nothing now. And jarren threw 1 pass in a game. where are these practice reports? We get told what has happened in what the media sees in 30 minutes. There is not enough info for anything.

Lmao y'all are making this rocket science. It's a simple opinion on which QB u think will win out the job based on the intro u have now. Like I said, another teams fan could know less info and give their opinion. It's not life or death if their proved wrong. Lmao

You just can’t get it through your head that other people think differently than you.

I can see scenarios where any of the three quarterbacks win the starting job. And I don’t know which one is more likely.

So no I don’t envision any specific player winning, because I don’t have enough information upon which to base an intelligent prognostication.

Try that sometime in your life, using information to make decisions. Like this: most companies have social media policies, and if I post a lot about sucking dlcks and then post stripper pics to overcompensate, that may hurt my potential for future employment. (😂)

I'll say this one last time. The question is not about what u know.

Lmao u are clearly one of those bitter dudes who hate life. That must suck haha. U always seem to find a way to comment on something I say and u weren't even man enough to @ me until I checked u. I usually don't even give energy to people like u, but u can keep hating though, I love it. As long as I have people like u I know I'm doing something right.

Advertisement
Back