Everyone Has A Dog In The Fight

Who Are You Putting Your Money On

• Jarren Williams

• Kosi Perry

• Tate Martell

Results are only viewable after voting.
@D RevLee oh sh*t! This why you trying to be girl for a day!

Law 32: Play to people’s fantasies
  • The truth is unpleasant, avoid it
  • People that manufacture romance are like oases in the desert
  • There’s great power in tapping into people’s fantasies

Advertisement
U should be debating in my favor, u voted for Tate!!!

Just exposed u as another example of a CIS user who isn't an independent thinker and agrees with what everyone else is saying; that, or you're just a hater. Which one is it?

Everyone saying they don't have an opinion on who they think will win the QB battle bc they don't have enough knowledge of the situation, has zero argument. The exact definition of opinion says u do not necessarily have to have fact or knowledge to form an opinion.

Debate over.
I voted for Tate because I would like to see his style of play in our offense. Curious, change of what we are used to, would probably be fun, but I have no idea who will win, none. I can’t make an educated guess, cause guess what? I know as much about which way the coaches are leaning as the amount of self awareness that you been blessed with, let me help you out they’re both ZERO.

The issue here is that you are so incredibly dense that you can’t see that the way you think isn’t the only way to think. Telling everyone else in the thread that they have to feel a certain way because you feel that way is idiotic in its simplest form.

“If people aren’t hating, I’m doing something wrong”
Maybe if EVERYONE is calling you a mama huevo your just simply a raging mama huevo....

I voted for Tate because I would like to see his style of play in our offense. Curious, change of what we are used to, would probably be fun, but I have no idea who will win, none. I can’t make an educated guess, cause guess what? I know as much about which way the coaches are leaning as the amount of self awareness that you been blessed with, let me help you out they’re both ZERO.

The issue here is that you are so incredibly dense that you can’t see that the way you think isn’t the only way to think. Telling everyone else in the thread that they have to feel a certain way because you feel that way is idiotic in its simplest form.

“If people aren’t hating, I’m doing something wrong”
Maybe if EVERYONE is calling you a mama huevo your just simply a raging mama huevo....

You're agreeing with the people who say they don't have an opinion (which is false, they do have an opinion just choosing not to give it) but u yourself casted a vote.

This conversation is over.

Advertisement
@D RevLee in here playing 8-D Chess. The rest of us playing Connect 4

Law 6: Court attention at all cost
  • Everything is judged by appearance, what is unseen counts for nothing.
  • Never get lost in a crowd.
  • Be mysterious, appear more colorful than the masses.

Okay, okay, you've caught me red handed.

Cat-caught-stealing-from-drawer.gif

I can't tell if it's funny or sad to watch someone try to look smart without realizing that everyone else just sees him throwing more rocks into his box.

I don't think I'm smart nor do I want anyone to think I am smart. I would actually prefer people think the opposite.

Oh and @ me next time. 👌🏼

Rule 3: Beware of bathrooms
Rule 18: Limber up
Rule 32: Enjoy the little things. Like watching grown men discuss who's going to be quarterback when nobody can possibly know.

Besides, we already know we're ending up facing Michigan in the Orange Bowl.
2019 Bowl Projections

Advertisement
Rule 3: Beware of bathrooms
Rule 18: Limber up
Rule 32: Enjoy the little things. Like watching grown men discuss who's going to be quarterback when nobody can possibly know.

Besides, we already know we're ending up facing Michigan in the Orange Bowl.
2019 Bowl Projections

No one is asking u to "know". Asking to give an opinion.

Oh and they're not "rules" they're called laws.

Advertisement
people actually buy those self-help nonsense books?

Glad u did your googles.

But I mean it's only been read by Jay Z, Fidel Castro, Kanye and Drake, just to name a few, has sold over 1.2 million copies and is a national best seller.

It's really just a history book tbh.

Advertisement
Glad u did your googles.

But I mean it's only been read by Jay Z, Fidel Castro, Kanye and Drake, just to name a few, has sold over 1.2 million copies and is a national best seller.

Well **** now that I know Fidel, Kanye and Drake read it I’m picking this thing up ASAP. Thanks man!

I think it's in Diaz best interest to put his first season on the shoulders of the best QB. Diaz is the HC, he could have simply just kicked N'Kosi off the team if he didn't want him here, or could have asked him to transfer, like he did Weldon. Instead, he said that everyone is starting with a clean slate. If it's just about numbers, he could have easily brought in a grad transfer.

N'Kosi, like the other two, can indeed end up as the third string QB. However, to infer that Diaz would never start him, is a bit premature, considering that Diaz comments/actions towards Perry have been in a positive light, ever since he took over as HC.

I don't doubt that he will, however, I don't see him naming Perry the starter (outside of injuries to others). Diaz is doing the right thing by staying positive about Perry, it's the correct approach. I just don't see Perry being on the roster come fall.

Glad u did your googles.

So a dictator
A child actor
And a rapper who might be living on mars

Oh I can’t forget about Beyoncé’s husband

Also, the best seller lists are nonsense. Kristen cavaleris book is on one of those.

Advertisement
Back