Everyone Has A Dog In The Fight

Who Are You Putting Your Money On

• Jarren Williams

• Kosi Perry

• Tate Martell

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just using u to put a halt to u and everyone else making *** innuendos towards me bc I don't treat the internet like real life.
For real, it might not be an issue for you and in your line of work but for a lot of people, posting crazy stuff on twitter comes back in "real life" and could cost them with their employers who would find that damaging to their business.

For instance, if you are talking about eating chick's asses, like you do, or posting pics of your name on chick's asses, like you have, and a company client sees it, they may not feel comfortable with you on their account for a variety of reasons.

Im surprised i have to explain something like this, even if it doesn't relate to your employment situation.

Advertisement
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it is the size of the fight in the dog.

For real, it might not be an issue for you and in your line of work but for a lot of people, posting crazy stuff on twitter comes back in "real life" and could cost them with their employers who would find that damaging to their business.

For instance, if you are talking about eating chick's asses, like you do, or posting pics of your name on chick's asses, like you have, and a company client sees it, they may not feel comfortable with you on their account for a variety of reasons.

Im surprised i have to explain something like this, even if it doesn't relate to your employment situation.

That's why people such as Kevin Durrant made burner accounts.

That's why people such as Kevin Durrant made burner accounts.
You post with your real pics. You obviously don't have to worry about impacts to your job. A lot of people do. That's all I'm saying.

Advertisement
No idea, really. One guy just came through the portal, another guy wanted to leave, and the other guy didn’t seem to take things too seriously. Admittedly their previous position coach was apparently clueless, But to say they have a lot of work to do would be an understatement. Maybe Enos is really good at what he does.

You post with your real pics. You obviously don't have to worry about impacts to your job. A lot of people do. That's all I'm saying.

Yeah I understand what you're saying but even if I did have to worry about that I would make a burner account. A lot of people have business profiles and personal or burner accounts.

Advertisement
Yeah I understand what you're saying but even if I did have to worry about that I would make a burner account. A lot of people have business profiles and personal or burner accounts.
In that sense, almost everyone on CIS is on a burner account as we are posting anonymously. I try not to do things I wouldn't (or can't) do in real life like threatening to kick peoples' asses but I definitely post things I would never share with my employer and kids.

I want to see where the fanbase is at. U can say "I just want the best QB to win" but, that's a lie. Everyone has a QB they are rooting for. Whether u admit it or not, everyone has a dog in the fight.
Not true, I want the best QB out there. I just think it will be Jarren. I'll be just as excited if Perry or Tate wins the job.

Advertisement
Man mfs will literally argue and take offense about anything . Just say who you think is going to win or vote and keep it pushing .

How can you when you don’t know Jack about two of the three.

There nothing to base this off of, now if you want me to pull some uneducated bs out of my buttocks? Ok, I’ll play.

My dog is Proctor , the transfer walk on will win in upset fashion.

I was wondering if it would be okay if we had cats in this fight instead of dogs....Here is my cat doing some speed bag work....Besides, dog fighting is gauche....Catfighting is hella lot more interesting....

D RevLee was that you going back and forth with ZO yesterday? He is a huge Perry homer, and his only argument for Perry is that he won against FSU.

I like Tate. I want somebody who can possibly make plays with his legs when the play breaks down. I don't see our oline being world beaters this year.

Advertisement
I want to see where the fanbase is at. U can say "I just want the best QB to win" but, that's a lie. Everyone has a QB they are rooting for. Whether u admit it or not, everyone has a dog in the fight.
I honestly don’t care who wins the job. Each of em wouid have a pretty good story... N’Kosi would be a good redemption story. Jarren, after richts refusal to let him compete and thoughts about transferring, would be a good be a good lesson in not giving up. And Tate, after being interested in signing w Miami out of HS, but richt not being interested, along w his OSU experience, would also make for a good story.

Either one works for me. Nkosi is the biggest underdog, so maybe I’d pull for him? But really I don’t care.

I was wondering if it would be okay if we had cats in this fight instead of dogs....Here is my cat doing some speed bag work....Besides, dog fighting is gauche....Catfighting is hella lot more interesting....

View attachment 82692
Personally, I’d prefer **** fighting, but with NY gone I’m not sure I’d have much support.

Not true, I want the best QB out there. I just think it will be Jarren. I'll be just as excited if Perry or Tate wins the job.

I should have worded the question differently. Whether u want or think a particular QB wins the job u still have a dog in the fight.

There’s a difference between who you THINK will win, and who you WANT to win.

I think Jarren wins the job, but I’m not pulling for him over anyone else.

Advertisement
Back