Everyone Has A Dog In The Fight

Who Are You Putting Your Money On

• Jarren Williams

• Kosi Perry

• Tate Martell

Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement
I want to see where the fanbase is at. U can say "I just want the best QB to win" but, that's a lie. Everyone has a QB they are rooting for. Whether u admit it or not, everyone has a dog in the fight.
Thats bullsyte. I have to trust the coaches and the system to find the best QB for us. I dont have the ability or the means to figure that one out. This isnt about a particular person, or some cult of personality. I just want the QB who can win the most games for us, PERIOD.

Advertisement
I love Jarrens arm talent but after reading feedback from the scrimmage yesterday Im starting to believe Tate will win the job. The blend of his work ethic along with the struggle of the O-line seem to make him the more suitable candidate imo.

Thats bullsyte. I have to trust the coaches and the system to find the best QB for us. I dont have the ability or the means to figure that one out. This isnt about a particular person, or some cult of personality. I just want the QB who can win the most games for us, PERIOD.

And who do u think is the QB that can win us the most games?

And I can say u don't have the balls to say who you're really rooting for in fear of being wrong but I'm not going to so that.

So you're telling me in the NCAA Tournament or superbowl u "just want the best team to win"?
Who are you to come here and attack people who have completely different take on the QB battle than you do and call them liars?
Wanting one QB to win while you are not equipped with the knowledge that the coaches have is childish and certainly goes against the interest of the whole team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who are you to come here and attack people who have completely different take on the QB battle than you do and call them liars?
Wanting one QB to win while you are not equipped with the knowledge that the coaches have is childish and certainly goes again the interest of the whole team.

Not sure how rooting for a QB is childish and goes against the interest of the team when ultimately the best QB will win no matter who you're rooting for. In every sport, In every matchup, u have a team you're rooting for or who u think is going to win.

I love Jarrens arm talent but after reading feedback from the scrimmage yesterday Im starting to believe Tate will win the job. The blend of his work ethic along with the struggle of the O-line seem to make him the more suitable candidate imo.

Is there an article that summarizes the scrimmage yesterday? And I agree, if it was just about arm talent then Jamarcus Russell would have won my Raiders the superbowl.

Advertisement
And I can say u don't have the balls to say who you're really rooting for in fear of being wrong but I'm not going to so that.

So you're telling me in the NCAA Tournament or superbowl u "just want the best team to win"?
Dude, this may be the most bizarre question in the history of this board! LMFAO.

You're comparing a team to a "player" on a team. Of course, any fan is going to root for their "team" to win. Yeah sure, I'll play. Miami makes the NCAA tournament, and we are seeded against Gonzaga. We are going to say, "just want the best team to win?" FOH

Not trying to be that guy, but this **** is just dumb, on so many levels!

Dude, this may be the most bizarre question in the history of this board? LMFAO.

You're comparing a team to a "player" on a team. Of course, any fan is going to root for their "team" to win. Yeah sure, I'll play. Miami makes the NCAA tournament, and we are seeded against Gonzaga. We are going to say, "just want the best team to win?" FOH

Not trying to be that guy, but this **** is just dumb, on so many levels!

Let me simplify the question for u. Did u fill out a bracket this year for the NCAA Tournament?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back