Everyone Has A Dog In The Fight

Who Are You Putting Your Money On

• Jarren Williams

• Kosi Perry

• Tate Martell

Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement
OP is touched in the head.

He thinks because he has a favorite then everyone must have a favorite. That’s the worst kind of thinking....that everyone shares in your base impulses.

WRONG.

There are are four QBs that will practice this summer. Three of them will have a chance to pull ahead between the end of spring practice and the start of July practice by outworking and out-studying and out-practicing their competition.

And then one will emerge between that first July practice and mid-August to be named the starter.

I HAVE NO FAVORITE..MY ONLY FOCUS IS BEATING THE TURDS

I don’t care who it is. JUST BEAT FLORIDA.

I guess u must have missed my reply to your last comment making *** innuendos. Follow me on Twitter

20190320_140227.jpg

Think: Tate, because it still bothers me that for whatever reason (Ability, discipline, coaching, play calling, knowing the offense, etc), no one out of last year's stable of Q's, could unseat a QB that was told he'd never start at The U.

Just let that sink in.

Hope: For someone out there who looks ready for the limelight, rather than a deer in the headlights.

Last edited:
I look at the recent mobile athletic QBs like Johnny Football, Baker Mayfield, Kyler Murray who have won Heismans and led their teams to the playoffs and I get excited because I think Tate can do that.

Advertisement
Who do u think is going to win the NCAA Tournament?
I thought the question was who was going to be QB1 at the U.

Anyway, I don't believe we have enough info on at least 2 of the contenders to make an assessment of who will "win". Add to the fact we have a completely new O staff installing a completely new system that adds a tremendous amount of variables.

I say may the best man win so we can kick the Gaytors *** 8/24!

Advertisement
Tate has the "it" factor imo. Something we have not had in a QB in a long long time

May not have the ideal size, arm, or accuracy but dude is a straight gamer and winner. When the game is on the line, I'm rolling with him hands down.

Advertisement
Tate has the "it" factor imo. Something we have not had in a QB in a long long time

May not have the ideal size, arm, or accuracy but dude is a straight gamer and winner. When the game is on the line, I'm rolling with him hands down.

Haven't seen someone put it like that yet but well said and I agree. I do think his confidence is a little shaken given that he transferred and is around new teammates but one he regains that he will be good to go.

Advertisement
The question is either/or. Who do u think will win or who do u want to win. And u can say "idk who will win" but the question is not who u KNOW will win it's who u THINK. U don't have to know something to think it.
Well I used to think you might be one of those dudes who talks just to hear himself talk.. but now I know it.

Advertisement
Back