Everyone Has A Dog In The Fight

Who Are You Putting Your Money On

• Jarren Williams

• Kosi Perry

• Tate Martell

Results are only viewable after voting.
I want to see where the fanbase is at. U can say "I just want the best QB to win" but, that's a lie. Everyone has a QB they are rooting for. Whether u admit it or not, everyone has a dog in the fight.

Why are you calling people liars if they want the best qb to win? I have no vested or personal interest in any one qb. My only dog in the fight is the U.

Advertisement
tenor (5).gif

Diaz’s whole philosophy is built off his new slogan, “The New Miami”. When I think about Tate and our situation, it’s easy to connect Tate to Johnny Football and our program to Texas AM. I feel like Tate could unite our team, university, and the city of Miami in similar way that Johnny Football did for Texas AM and College Station. Early practice reports sound like he’s up and down which is to be expected with so much change in his life recently: new school, new city, new staff, new offense, and new verdict from the NCAA. With all that being said, sounds like Jarren has really turned the corner. If he’s the guy then I’m all in. N’Kosi is the wild card. Everyone in our fan base is ready to write him off but he’s too talented.

Give me the guy who can galvanize our team when we are down 10 to Clemson in the ACCG. May the best man win.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kosi is going to surprise everyone and win the job. I like how people make excuses for JW in regards to Jon Richt not developing him well enough. Wouldn't that apply to Kosi? Even in a crap offense he threw 13 Touchdowns to 6 Ints. People sleeping on Mr.Brazzers.

Advertisement
Let me simplify the question for u. Did u fill out a bracket this year for the NCAA Tournament?
You don’t even understand your own question then... you fill out a bracket by selecting who you think is going to win. Your original question is asking “who do you want to win”. So which one is it? Is it who I want to win? Or who I think will win. And even then why can’t someone be complicit on who they want to win and really have no idea who they think will win?

Advertisement
I'm good with any them for different reasons. I would like to see Nkosi win to prove the doubters wrong and show just how truly awful Richt's system was. Jarren for sticking things out and to see what he can do in the spotlight. And Tate to see a kid come in and ball out, to show that Miami can make you a star.

Last edited:
OP is touched in the head.

He thinks because he has a favorite then everyone must have a favorite. That’s the worst kind of thinking....that everyone shares in your base impulses.

WRONG.

There are are four QBs that will practice this summer. Three of them will have a chance to pull ahead between the end of spring practice and the start of July practice by outworking and out-studying and out-practicing their competition.

And then one will emerge between that first July practice and mid-August to be named the starter.

I HAVE NO FAVORITE..MY ONLY FOCUS IS BEATING THE TURDS

I don’t care who it is. JUST BEAT FLORIDA.

Advertisement
You don’t even understand your own question then... you fill out a bracket by selecting who you think is going to win. Your original question is asking “who do you want to win”. So which one is it? Is it who I want to win? Or who I think will win. And even then why can’t someone be complicit on who they want to win and really have no idea who they think will win?

The question is either/or. Who do u think will win or who do u want to win. And u can say "idk who will win" but the question is not who u KNOW will win it's who u THINK. U don't have to know something to think it.

Advertisement
Back