Even the players hate Enos's scheme

Advertisement
Why fake an injury to adjust to the offensive personnel, when the ref literally won’t let you snap the ball until the defense is allowed to make their adjustments?
I believe if we don't sub, the ref doesn't hold up play. If the offense subs, then the ref holds up play.

**** play action penos and his “three and out express”. This dude ruin the season for me. Credit goes to the legend who coined the term three and out express!!!!

Advertisement
Not defending Dan Enos, but our offensive line was godawful this year. One of the two or three worst I've seen at Miami. Too many freshmen and inexperienced players to be much more than vanilla. Even Dan Mullen had to scale the Florida offense back some due to poor blocking.

I truly believe our offense will take a modest step forward next year with a more experienced OL and Williams at QB.
That's kinda the point though. Two OCs in a row refuse to accept the OLs limitations and scheme around it. Nope, just keep running the same sht and hope it gets better.

Manny dont wanna go spread cus he worried bout his defense gettin gassed. But he had enough players on defense to sub.

underrated posts.

Not sure if you were serious, but I think that does play into it. It’s part of the reason the UGA D is so good. Their style of offense helps.

The spread can defensive numbers because the other O gets more chances with the ball.

There’s also the “let down” factor when the O is humming. The D knows they can take chances, and sometimes those chances hurt.

I think LSU’s D suffered from that this season. I think Aranda proves he’s still got it over the next few games.

Advertisement
underrated posts.

Not sure if you were serious, but I think that does play into it. It’s part of the reason the UGA D is so good. Their style of offense helps.

The spread can defensive numbers because the other O gets more chances with the ball.

There’s also the “let down” factor when the O is humming. The D knows they can take chances, and sometimes those chances hurt.

I think LSU’s D suffered from that this season. I think Aranda proves he’s still got it over the next few games.

Exactly lsu got the same type of athletes defense wore down. All he gotta do is get an OC that knows how to mix tempo

who cares what these little pussies like and don't like. Losing to FIU is on them, not the coaches. sorry not sorry.

Not defending Dan Enos, but our offensive line was godawful this year. One of the two or three worst I've seen at Miami. Too many freshmen and inexperienced players to be much more than vanilla. Even Dan Mullen had to scale the Florida offense back some due to poor blocking.

I truly believe our offense will take a modest step forward next year with a more experienced OL and Williams at QB.
The remedy for a poor OL is the exact opposite of what Enos did.

He took a ****** OL and had em hold blocks flr
Long developing throws, from under center. That’s just retarded.

Just like sweeps to short side of the field, on 5 yard line. Retarded.

Enos did nothing to give us hope for a future w him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
JW throwing to triple covered TEs over the middle but y'all think he would become a savant with audibles, sure. We don't need a QB audible just check with the sidelines before snapping.

Enos is running the same scheme he always ran, he just had better OL play elsewhere and he never understood he needed to make changes to adapt to what Miami has right now. This scheme with pace and no huddle would be better, but Enos playcalling and gameplanning are the reasons he should be fired.

Advertisement
Back