Even the players hate Enos's scheme

Advertisement
Not defending Dan Enos, but our offensive line was godawful this year. One of the two or three worst I've seen at Miami. Too many freshmen and inexperienced players to be much more than vanilla. Even Dan Mullen had to scale the Florida offense back some due to poor blocking.

I truly believe our offense will take a modest step forward next year with a more experienced OL and Williams at QB.

Advertisement
Not defending Dan Enos, but our offensive line was godawful this year. One of the two or three worst I've seen at Miami. Too many freshmen and inexperienced players to be much more than vanilla. Even Dan Mullen had to scale the Florida offense back some due to poor blocking.

I truly believe our offense will take a modest step forward next year with a more experienced OL and Williams at QB.
If Enos wasnā€™t able to pull his head out of his *** to not call 7 step drops with play action behind this OL, then what makes you think he is capable (or more importantly, willing) to adapt his play calling next year when things donā€™t go perfectly?

You only need audibles if you're wrong, Daniel Enos is never wrong

i played soccer growing up and came out of my seat trying to audible on the toss to short side from about five vs Duke. Itā€™s just counting helmets FFS! Same play as FIU 4&goal but we pitched.

Iā€™m pretty sure if I can see it, anyone playing D1 football ( or w an IQ of 80+ ) could successfully audible out of it.

Advertisement
Why fake an injury to adjust to the offensive personnel, when the ref literally wonā€™t let you snap the ball until the defense is allowed to make their adjustments?

Advertisement
It's more than just enos and the scheme.bad university decision-making+19yrs bad coaching( schemes and player development)+player(character,bad work habits,mental atitude)=the death of hurricane football.they have made the university a 4year party pad for athletes.

The canā€™t audible thing makes sense.

donā€™t think we audibled once this year. Not even a simple ā€œoverā€ call away from numbers.

May not be KJ but itā€™s prob close enough to truth

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why fake an injury to adjust to the offensive personnel, when the ref literally wonā€™t let you snap the ball until the defense is allowed to make their adjustments?

more time to figure everything out.
We werenā€™t adjusting after the injury TOs

The canā€™t audible thing makes sense.

donā€™t think we audibled once this year. Not even a simple ā€œoverā€ call away from numbers.

May but be KJ but itā€™s prob close enough to truth

No kidding. I donā€™t know I ever saw a play changed at the line of scrimmage once. I can understand if JW doesnā€™t have that authority in game 1 but as the year progresses thatā€™s like handcuffing your entire offense.

Advertisement
Back