Even Ferman is taking the gloves off

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Sabans wife was pushing harder for him to leave Miami than anything else. She absolutely hated Miami.
Why would she hate Miami? The team is based in Davie, the stadium is barely across the county line. They would never really have go into Dade much at all.

If we could put together an all @Dwinstitles staff, it would be the greatest assemblage of bag coaches ever. Beyond the HC, I don’t know if any of them can actually coach but they can drop bags with the best of em.

Like that Trooper guy. He’s gotta be on there. Who else is dirty and slimey and will do anything to win???

I think the biggest priority is getting Highsmith to Miami first. He knows what works at Miami, and what doesn't. Let him lead the search for a head coach.

I think the biggest priority is getting Highsmith to Miami first. He knows what works at Miami, and what doesn't. Let him lead the search for a head coach.
^^^ this.

I wouldn't hate the Mario hire but for the $7-9M a year including buyout we could literally pay more than 20 of 32 NFL head coaches are currently getting paid.

Advertisement
which is another way of saying that BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE we need to remove the AD and fix the process for hiring the next HBC.

oh im saying they're all bad. not just nike or Adidas or w.e. personally, I liked the Nike gear better (in terms of fan apparel for design) but quality was about the same as the Adidas stuff (actually the shorts are better in Adidas in terms of material imo). neither are great overall. if the more elite work out brands made Miami **** id be thrilled
Nawwwwww; lol. Quality is definitely not the same. Literally I can tell who’s sponsored by Adidas & who’s sponsored by Nike from eye test alone. Our uniforms are disjointed b/c that’s the material used.

Truth be told, UA’s uniform quality is superior to Adidas as well. To ur point, however, their shorts are better than Nike, although the dri- fit shorts doesn’t chafe as much.

But regardless, the point is that Nike is a preferred brand by a mile, all of the teams that win are Nike sponsored schools. Perception is reality, and if we’re talking about branding, u want to be associated w/ #1, not #2 or #3.

Advertisement
Back