Evan Shirreffs!

sfowler06

Junior
[PLAYER]382[/PLAYER]
Tried to tell yall he didnt come here to be a backup...

- Of redshirt freshman Evan Shirreffs, Jon Richt said, "Evan is doing a great job, is paying attention to detail. He's doing a really nice job right now. Everything we're asking him to do, he's doing."

Mark Richt added of Shirreffs that "He's very conscientious. When we came back from spring break he probably had the best footwork of all the QB's - it's because of the work he put in over break.

"He's a good student whether it's school or football, takes good notes. And I can see him trying to do what I'm asking him to do. You see guys making up their own stuff, I promise you they'll never play for me. ... Evan is creating a lot of good habits."

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mark Richt didnt seem that impressed with Brad Kaaya as a QB talent either when asked on his interview with Joe Rose.... he may have to compete for the starting spot as well.

Last edited:
Mark Richt didnt seem that impressed with Brad Kaaya as a QB talent either when asked on his interview with Joe Rose.... Kaaya may have to compete for the starting spot as well.

Did you not just listen to Jon Richt...he's head and shoulders over everyone else dude. Where do you even hear that coming out of his mouth?? Oh yea he's "competing" to start so he's getting all the first team snaps GTFOH

Mark Richt didnt seem that impressed with Brad Kaaya as a QB talent either when asked on his interview with Joe Rose.... Kaaya may have to compete for the starting spot as well.

Did you not just listen to Jon Richt...he's head and shoulders over everyone else dude. Where do you even hear that coming out of his mouth?? Oh yea he's "competing" to start so he's getting all the first team snaps GTFOH

I hope he doesnt get beat out either

Advertisement

I don't think he heard Jon Richt's interview...

Mark Richt didnt seem that impressed with Brad Kaaya as a QB talent either when asked on his interview with Joe Rose.... he may have to compete for the starting spot as well.

Repeat that lie a few more times, and it might gain traction with the imbeciles. It might become CIS fact if you keep repeating it.

Advertisement
At the very least unless mass attrition happens or a can't miss talent comes in we shouldn't have to start a freshman qb for a long while.

Have the Richts talked about their familiarity with Shirreffs back when he was in high school in GA? I wonder if they recruited him.

Advertisement
Have the Richts talked about their familiarity with Shirreffs back when he was in high school in GA? I wonder if they recruited him.

His only other offers were Georgetown, Old Dominion and Eastern Michigan. Very under the radar recruit. Even if he didnt miss his junior year with injury, its hard to get recognition when playing in south Georgia.

His only other offers were Georgetown, Old Dominion and Eastern Michigan. Very under the radar recruit. Even if he didnt miss his junior year with injury, its hard to get recognition when playing in south Georgia.
no they did try but they wanted him as a Walk - On I believe

Advertisement
Back