Evan Neal will be on campus tommorrow

Advertisement
Apparently, Sanders wouldnt be able to qualify at Miami according to ivins.

How does a school like IMG which specializes in prepping future NCAA athletes not make sure a very high profile kid like Sanders has his grades right? Unless it is about test scores this is a black eye on IMG. Am I missing something??

How does a school like IMG which specializes in prepping future NCAA athletes not make sure a very high profile kid like Sanders has his grades right? Unless it is about test scores this is a black eye on IMG. Am I missing something??

doesn't matter if he can come.... Kenny McIntosh and Marcus Crowley are a great duo for a RB class. Not much separates them from Sanders anyway besides hype.

Advertisement
Advertisement
doesn't matter if he can come.... Kenny McIntosh and Marcus Crowley are a great duo for a RB class. Not much separates them from Sanders anyway besides hype.

You’re one of the biggest homers on this board. Losing Sanders sucks. Don’t spin it. Will we be fine? Of course! But don’t act like we are better off without him.

Advertisement
It just makes you shake your head when Sanders decommitted from Bama already because they lied to him about taking 2 RBs in 2018. I guess $500k, a couple Mercedes, and a house for mama can buy a lot of forgiveness.

If the team that won 5 titles in the last 9 years offered me 500k, 2 Mercedes-Benz, and a house, then you can be **** sure I'm signing myself up for that.

Losing Sanders lol.....the things you hear on CIS.

As if he was full on Miami Commit Lingard style. Good lord.

Advertisement

Or at least fake the funk and toss him some straight C's so he qualifies...Moral Police in 3...2...1

Advertisement
Back