Evan Neal will be on campus tommorrow

Agreed. In my opinion, this kid is the last piece to the OL puzzle that we need to bring our OLine to upper echelon status.

We land him and singlehandedly pair him with what we already have, and we should have a Top 10 OLine. No excuses whatsoever Coach Searles.

Eguakan and anyone else we grab in 2019 (doubt we get Wright but hopeful) is gravy. Neal is the one.
Wright wants to play with Neal so if we get Neal we can bring in Wright.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wright wants to play with Neal so if we get Neal we can bring in Wright.

Sheeeet, if we get Neal AND Wright... That would mean our OL group would have: Scaife, Donaldson, Herbert, Mahoney, Gaynor, Dykstra, Brown, Campbell, Gauthier, Hillery, Johnson, Jones, St. Louis, Moose, Milo, Reed and then add in 2019 hopefuls Neal, Wright, Eguakan and whoever else commits.

Come on. That's more than enough quality talent and depth even if we push a few out the door as expected. If our OLine is not knocking DLinemen on their *** every play next season, then Richt needs to have a serious sit-down with Searles.

:4e49c5euykr1o.jpg:

I know Richt and staff aren't into playing time promises but this kid is a day 1 starter and I hope he (Neal) knows that.

Advertisement
No joke I watched Neal during every clip of Trey Sanders’ and Noah Cain’s highlight tapes and it’s obvious he’s easily IMG’s best linemen. He was dominating on the majority of the plays.

Can’t imagine how good he’ll look this year if he’s really focused on getting his body right.

Sheeeet, if we get Neal AND Wright... That would mean our OL group would have: Scaife, Donaldson, Herbert, Mahoney, Gaynor, Dykstra, Brown, Campbell, Gauthier, Hillery, Johnson, Jones, St. Louis, Moose, Milo, Reed and then add in 2019 hopefuls Neal, Wright, Eguakan and whoever else commits.

Come on. That's more than enough quality talent and depth even if we push a few out the door as expected. If our OLine is not knocking DLinemen on their *** every play next season, then Richt needs to have a serious sit-down with Searles.
Tarquin too.

Advertisement
speaking on sanders Bama seems to have made a move.

It's becoming pretty obvious Saban was ****ED they didn't have the #1 class last year, and their boosters are sparing no expense this year.

They straight up bought Kevin Harris away from us, and their taking Sanders and his older bro away from UF.

It just makes you shake your head when Sanders decommitted from Bama already because they lied to him about taking 2 RBs in 2018. I guess $500k, a couple Mercedes, and a house for mama can buy a lot of forgiveness.

Thank god Evan Neal has a Cane like Cleveland Gary helping guide him through the process

Advertisement
Back