Evan Neal on his visit now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lucas will be talking trash about Miami all weekend to Neal
Not really. As I have mentioned before I knew Lucas when he was younger but not too young. We stopped talking around his Sophomore year when I was already in college. He was a Miami fan. The only reason he is at FSU is cause of Telly who helped him and his family through some tough times when he was younger.

Advertisement
Not really. As I have mentioned before I knew Lucas when he was younger but not too young. We stopped talking around his Sophomore year when I was already in college. He was a Miami fan. The only reason he is at FSU is cause of Telly who helped him and his family through some tough times when he was younger.
If Telly would have never been hired by FSU, Lucas would be a Miami commit right now

I just checked bama O-line for this cycle and **** how do they even have room for neal and why would he go there with so much talent coming in and thats in front of him

Advertisement
If Telly would have never been hired by FSU, Lucas would be a Miami commit right now

This isn’t 100% factual, if Rick Trickett was OL coach at FSU he would never go to FSU. Telly helped seal the deal. He almost committed to Gators staff (old staff) 1 year ago during the summer but was talked out of it. Since then he’s formed a good solid bond with Gator coaches (new staff) and Florida would be his pick right now if it wasn’t FSU. He doesn’t vibe with Searals and it’s similar to a degree with him and Trickett.

Mom loves Miami and Richt but Dontae doesn’t want to stay home and Mom has softened her stance with UM since the realization of her son leaving the city is becoming a reality.

I thought when he went to IMG there was a small chance he’s get home sick and want to stay home but that’s never materialized.

Cuban while I fully believe this was Dontaes views as a Sophomore all I can say a lot has changed in 2 years.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The visit over the summer was Miami coaches begging him to stop by while he was in town and this visit was started by Lucas wanting to visit, UM coaches didn’t really want him to come but changed there minds and now here he is on campus

Lucas is not coming to Miami so please don’t get excited or get hopeful on this one. Worry about our other kids that we actually have a chance with that are studs Stevenson, Bogle and Haselwood

This isn’t 100% factual, if Rick Trickett was OL coach at FSU he would never go to FSU. Telly helped seal the deal. He almost committed to Gators staff (old staff) 1 year ago during the summer but was talked out of it. Since then he’s formed a good solid bond with Gator coaches (new staff) and Florida would be his pick right now if it wasn’t FSU. He doesn’t vibe with Searals and it’s similar to a degree with him and Trickett.

Mom loves Miami and Richt but Dontae doesn’t want to stay home and Mom has softened her stance with UM since the realization of her son leaving the city is becoming a reality.

I thought when he went to IMG there was a small chance he’s get home sick and want to stay home but that’s never materialized.

Cuban while I fully beleave this was Dontaes views as a Sophomore all I can say a lot has changed in 2 years.
Yea maybe it has. I mentored him (school wise) for a while. He had to go to International Studies for a couple of years just to help out his grades. Back then he didnt wanna seem like the "I wanna get away type" and he told me he really liked Miami.

Yea maybe it has. I mentored him (school wise) for a while. He had to go to International Studies for a couple of years just to help out his grades. Back then he didnt wanna seem like the "I wanna get away type" and he told me he really liked Miami.
I remember he never even played football in middle school at least not when I knew him. Started really playing football when he went to Booker T before he got hurt but was already a beast.

Advertisement
Back