Etienne

I think right before that he was avg 3.0 ypc.
-He's going to explode in the rest of their schedule though.
True, but that's what makes him so good. Not many if any other backs would have taken that one to the house. Just keep giving him the ball and its bound to happen. 3rd highest ypc ALLTIME. Almost 8 ypc for his career. He's unreal.

Advertisement
I literally watched our front seven have the drop on Etienne almost the entire game, plays read perfectly and he would flip a switch and explode making something out of nothing. Any other RB we faced yesterday would have been stuffed 95% of the game. Aside from McCloud, I thought most Canes had him in their sights, but he was just on another level. He will be very good in the league.

He is extremely strong, especially his lower body, and he does not fumble. His arms are super strong and his technique for protecting the ball is impeccable.

I was impressed

Said it all week, he is the guy.. If Cook/Bush/MacCaffery decided to come back for fourth year and toy with college kids this is what it would look like.. Kid is on another level, he isnt the biggest but runs hard, always breaking tackles and not super elusive but has unreal balance and explosive as ****.. Incredible gamebreaking speed. Knew it didnt bode well for us because we are not best open field tackling team..

He is who we thought he was.. We had his in check in run game for a little, but we could not stop him in pass game then he went impact player status on us and styled down the sidelines..
I agree.... Etienne is easily the best back in the country.....his all around ability makes him unstoppable...

One huge difference between us and Clemson is that they convince NFL level talent to stay and play on Saturdays. While on the other hand we have college level players who are not ready for the jump try to play on sundays.

Advertisement
If I were him, I’d take the free ‘COVID’ year and return next year. Because **** it. Guy must get orgies on demand at Clemson. Best explanation for why a dude who’d likely already be starting or in a split situation on Sundays returned to beat up on college kids. For what it’s worth, the Ivey brain fart inflated his numbers.
Orgies on demand is the best explanation so far.

He aint risk anything..he likely got paid and has an inurance policy.

He'll likely go around the same as he woud of last season
This right here. With our history, it should be standard practice at UM. And with the new law, we can get them paid.

You guys saying sunshine won’t be a good nfl player are just petty. He’s the perfect prospect. Y’all crazy. And ETN is just really good. We knew our linebackers would have issues and we were right.

But back to Lawrence. We had his *** dead to rights a few times and he made a spectacular play to extend the drive. And we gave up 3rd and longs multiple times this game. A Baker staple. And that fourth down on the first drive where we lined up offsides?? You kidding me. You can’t give these guys that. **** Roche almost had a pick off that play

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back