Etienne

I mean has Lawrence made an impressive throw on us?.

Im glad you said it. (He's really good) but That offense has been clicking since Tajh Boyd...its at the level of Urban Meyer's sh*t...and all that is smoke n mirrors as well.

I mean the Rogers kid basically runs gassers b4 every play. lol
I speak the truth. Sunshine in for a rude awakening. Every ******* play is sideways or motion silliness the other way, play action, o line stand still bs.

Advertisement
Gonna have to fight big boys for him, Clemson stole him late out of the backwoods of Louisiana.. That was a big bag battle I would assume
I mean we landed the best running backs in south florida as true freshman.

Clemson wanted Knighton and Chaney as well. Clemson really wanted Chaney.

But Etienne's high school high light filkm was crazy i remember him being brought up on this board...he was thought to be going somewhere in sec and clemson got involved late and likely dropped a bag

Yes, those are listed heights, but I don't know why I just see a size difference there. Maybe it's like that dude has to be bigger since he's a man child out there.
Helli was shocked to find out Edwards Helaire was basically a little person he played so big against us.

Yea he is only 5'10 seems taller though

He’s a beast. Absurd that he came back, ESPECIALLY given the shelf life of RBs in general.

I will say though seeing Brooks lay his *** out was amazing to watch. Was busy all night and only saw the game in bits. That play is all I needed to see to know that the kid needed to start yesteryear. FVCK seniority, play your best 11 period.

I speak the truth. Sunshine in for a rude awakening. Every ******* play is sideways or motion silliness the other way, play action, o line stand still bs.
The only thing is Deshawn Watson has been pretty solid outta that system...Think he is the only one though. Lawrence has to go to the right offensive scheme. Like him and Gase with the Jets is a no - no he would be exposed lol

Advertisement
The only thing is Deshawn Watson has been pretty solid outta that system...Think he is the only one though. Lawrence has to go to the right offensive scheme. Like him and Gase with the Jets is a no - no he would be exposed lol
Gase will be fired in 3 weeks. He has done himself a disservice going to Clemson though, can promise you that. Watson is decent but Kyler can claim to be bettwr already. Clemson natties have been won on d and so will this year if they win. That offense is so gimmicky it’s pathetic we caved

Sunshine will be just fine in the NFL.

He can make all the throws and reads the field quickly. Clemson just always takes what you give them and with Etienne, you have to play even or they're going to burn you whichever way you defend.

As noted, the right team will matter. Picture him in a Pats uniform though or in an old Colts offense. Then you add in the occasional QB run. Kid is legit and I didn't always feel (even going back to last year) he was as big a deal as people make him out to be.

That guy, man, how good is he really? I still remember when I first saw him play and thought almost immediately, this guy is going to be really really good. He's gotten even better than I thought he would be.

Young man is frighteningly good. I'm trying to think of the last guy who was a threat like he is on every play. Cook, maybe, but I like Etienne better. Bush at USC, every bit as exciting but different styles? AP obviously. McGahee is our closest comp and comparable to me.

He's a f'ing beast. What do you all think? Healthy, he is going to beast in the NFL.
This dude reminds me so much of alvin kamara, he is going to be good at the next level , hopefully my dolphins pick him up.

Gase will be fired in 3 weeks. He has done himself a disservice going to Clemson though, can promise you that. Watson is decent but Kyler can claim to be bettwr already. Clemson natties have been won on d and so will this year if they win. That offense is so gimmicky it’s pathetic we caved

People gotta get out of this mindset that their offense is a gimmick. ****, if it's a gimmick, I'll take it since it's productive as all get out and rarely turns the ball over.

This is the modern day offense. Confuse the defense with all kinds of sets, misdirection, counters, and get the ball in the hands of your playmakers as soon as possible.

It also preys on the biggest weakness in all of football. The crusty old dinosaurs that largely dominate the defensive coaching ranks. They are still living in a decade or two past where they're terrified of the bomb down the field with single coverage and their corner or safety getting roasted. They see yards put up in big chunks and in their mind, they can't be having that.

All the while, this offense and others like it completely negate the best pass rushes by getting the ball out quick. We can't get there so the crusty dinosaurs bring more players up, help with safeties over the top and what you're left with is a ton of options underneath. So the new style OC'ers will take what they're given, get the ball out while in the gun (***** that under the center bs), before anyone gets close to your accurate as **** QB.

It isn't a gimmick, in particular when you've got dynamic receivers, more physical than they've ever been, and then you hit them over the top with your accurate QB.

That's all Clemson does. Toss elite backs into the mix, good luck defending these guys unless you've got an all world set of DB's who you can leave on an island.

Advertisement
People gotta get out of this mindset that their offense is a gimmick. ****, if it's a gimmick, I'll take it since it's productive as all get out and rarely turns the ball over.

This is the modern day offense. Confuse the defense with all kinds of sets, misdirection, counters, and get the ball in the hands of your playmakers as soon as possible.

It also preys on the biggest weakness in all of football. The crusty old dinosaurs that largely dominate the defensive coaching ranks. They are still living in a decade or two past where they're terrified of the bomb down the field with single coverage and their corner or safety getting roasted. They see yards put up in big chunks and in their mind, they can't be having that.

All the while, this offense and others like it completely negate the best pass rushes by getting the ball out quick. We can't get there so the crusty dinosaurs bring more players up, help with safeties over the top and what you're left with is a ton of options underneath. So the new style OC'ers will take what they're given, get the ball out while in the gun (***** that under the center bs), before anyone gets close to your accurate as **** QB.

It isn't a gimmick, in particular when you've got dynamic receivers, more physical than they've ever been, and then you hit them over the top with your accurate QB.

That's all Clemson does. Toss elite backs into the mix, good luck defending these guys unless you've got an all world set of DB's who you can leave on an island.
This is their last stand. Lawrence has done himself no favors going there.

This is their last stand. Lawrence has done himself no favors going there.

Last stand? Their backup DJ would start on 90 to 95 percent of the teams in college football. Him and the backup Frosh at Bama are the truth.

Explain how he hasn't done himself any favors going to Clemson. This should be good.

QB doesn’t matter there. Etienne makes them go. Just watch and learn, don’t read headlines and fat **** reporter who don’t have a clue

Last stand? Their backup DJ would start on 90 to 95 percent of the teams in college football. Him and the backup Frosh at Bama are the truth.

Explain how he hasn't done himself any favors going to Clemson. This should be good.
The kid at Bama, 100 xs better than dj uiiii a ga le le

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll tell you why, he throws the ball sideways and 6 yards on play actions basic our routes. That’s exactly why.

When the play is there, why wouldn't he go with the high percentage throw?

He has shown the ability to throw the ball anywhere on the field and with accuracy. There isn't a weakness in that arm whatsoever.

Advertisement
Back