Etienne

SayWhat

Sophomore
Premium
That guy, man, how good is he really? I still remember when I first saw him play and thought almost immediately, this guy is going to be really really good. He's gotten even better than I thought he would be.

Young man is frighteningly good. I'm trying to think of the last guy who was a threat like he is on every play. Cook, maybe, but I like Etienne better. Bush at USC, every bit as exciting but different styles? AP obviously. McGahee is our closest comp and comparable to me.

He's a f'ing beast. What do you all think? Healthy, he is going to beast in the NFL.

Advertisement
That guy, man, how good is he really? I still remember when I first saw him play and thought almost immediately, this guy is going to be really really good. He's gotten even better than I thought he would be.

Young man is frighteningly good. I'm trying to think of the last guy who was a threat like he is on every play. Cook, maybe, but I like Etienne better. Bush at USC, every bit as exciting but different styles? AP obviously. McGahee is our closest comp and comparable to me.

He's a f'ing beast. What do you all think? Healthy, he is going to beast in the NFL.
Idk we kinda bottled him up besides the one run, I think he's a little overhyped (but still a good player).

Advertisement
He’s the best all purpose back in the country. Can’t believe Dabo talked him out of the NFL last year. I’m don’t think he improved his draft stock because NFL doesn’t value RBs anymore. He risked a late 1st round and 4 year contract to run over college guys. I hope he doesn’t get hurt. He’s really good and will have a long NFL career at least as a 3rd down back minimum.

Complete back. No holes in his game. Can do it all and is really fast.

Advertisement
Alvin Kamara is the hot comparison.

idk...but he Dalvin Cook'd us today. He was so much better than any player on our team, its crazy.

He's not near as good as Cook imo. If DJ Ivey doesnt DJ ivey his numbers actually arent THAT great. He's a threat out of the backfield..he has nic e burst and can take it the distance....but honestly i seen some freak shows at rb today that stood out more so than he did playing us.

He has some Kamara like ability, dont think he has that wiggle..but has the explosion

He’s the best all purpose back in the country. Can’t believe Dabo talked him out of the NFL last year. I’m don’t think he improved his draft stock because NFL doesn’t value RBs anymore. He risked a late 1st round and 4 year contract to run over college guys. I hope he doesn’t get hurt. He’s really good and will have a long NFL career at least as a 3rd down back minimum.
He aint risk anything..he likely got paid and has an inurance policy.

He'll likely go around the same as he woud of last season

Advertisement
I know that running backs have been dropping in value for the NFL, but I would be hard pressed passing on this kid if I had a top 10 pick. His power with that speed and balance, what a freak.

You shut him down in the run game. He'll just kill you in the passing game until he starts killing you in the run game.
That and alot of it is scheme to with Dabo. I mean CJ Spiller, etc he has been doing this for a lil while with the backs and qbs

He's not near as good as Cook imo. If DJ Ivey doesnt DJ ivey his numbers actually arent THAT great. He's a threat out of the backfield..he has nic e burst and can take it the distance....but honestly i seen some freak shows at rb today that stood out more so than he did playing us.

He has some Kamara like ability, dont think he has that wiggle..but has the explosion
idk man, guys with his makeup don't suck.

I don't think any RB should be taken in the first round, but he's really f'n good. There is a little Kamara there, a little Dalvin, a little Jonathan Taylor. A good comp I saw on twitter a while back was rich man's Marlon Mack, but RB is a fickle position in the NFL. A lot of their success depends on the situation they are gifted (look at James Robinson for Jacksonville this year)...but he looks good to me.

Advertisement
Said it all week, he is the guy.. If Cook/Bush/MacCaffery decided to come back for fourth year and toy with college kids this is what it would look like.. Kid is on another level, he isnt the biggest but runs hard, always breaking tackles and not super elusive but has unreal balance and explosive as ****.. Incredible gamebreaking speed. Knew it didnt bode well for us because we are not best open field tackling team..

He is who we thought he was.. We had his in check in run game for a little, but we could not stop him in pass game then he went impact player status on us and styled down the sidelines..

If I were him, I’d take the free ‘COVID’ year and return next year. Because **** it. Guy must get orgies on demand at Clemson. Best explanation for why a dude who’d likely already be starting or in a split situation on Sundays returned to beat up on college kids. For what it’s worth, the Ivey brain fart inflated his numbers.

idk man, guys with his makeup don't suck.

I don't think any RB should be taken in the first round, but he's really f'n good. There is a little Kamara there, a little Dalvin, a little Jonathan Taylor. A good comp I saw on twitter a while back was rich man's Marlon Mack, but RB is a fickle position in the NFL. A lot of their success depends on the situation they are gifted (look at James Robinson for Jacksonville this year)...but he looks good to me.
I dont think he sucks. I just think its the scheme he is in that plays to his strengths with DABO . He is a kid i wanted us to offer in high school. I like him. I just dont see him in the elite era like some of you guys. And i dont base it of of what guys do to us ....cuz got**** the midget rbs for Louisville went for 100+ too.

He aint risk anything..he likely got paid and has an inurance policy.

He'll likely go around the same as he woud of last season
Except that he did. That insurance policy isn’t as much as the contract. Edwards-Helaire got 9.9 mil guaranteed as the 32nd pick.

Advertisement
Back