ESPN +

Advertisement
Not the streaming version. Direct tv now changed to AT&T now in early August and the streaming version doesn’t carry it

OK I meant regular DIRECTV, but seems really stupid to have it on their satellite transmission, but not have it on the streaming version. Just retarded.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The ACC network is ridiculous.its absurd. If you’re going to roll the dam thing out you’d think they’d roll it out to everyone, especially when you consider they had 3 years to get this right. I’m so effing annoyed
Correct... such a **** poor job of marketing. Meanwhile fans get ******* screwed... what a **** joke the ACCN!

So if I get espn + I’ll get the acc channel part of that?

Only serious replies please , unless you’re actually funny with your smart *** reply.

Thanks
I have the ESPN app on my phone from last year where we streamed games thru Chromecast. So I just went in to see the games to be aired on 9/7 and there are plenty of games but UM-UNC does not appear. I hope I just missed something.

Advertisement
So if I get espn + I’ll get the acc channel part of that?

Only serious replies please , unless you’re actually funny with your smart *** reply.

Thanks

What sad is an important ACC game sold-out like this is basically a pay per view game , I see no reason why in the future that key game will be like boxing or UFC even the WWE soon the middle class will be phase out for big money and contracts between corporate affiliates who will make decisions though BAG or auctions who can watch key games.

To go through purchasing 7 day trials then cancelling them or calling up providers to access links , if this is the way college football wants it fine , yes I can afford it no problem but just having to do all this and forced to BAG the heck with it I'll just listen to 560 WQAM instead.

Just getting to complicated to watch college with all this searching finding ways , if it's available fine if not so be it soon it will be like the NFL big money BAGS ONLY.

GOCANES

Last edited:
Advertisement
Correct... such a **** poor job of marketing. Meanwhile fans get ******* screwed... what a **** joke the ACCN!
This is another reason why Miami should get out of the ACC. We are stuck in mediocrity since we are in the division that's at the bottom of the barrel which is the ACC coastal. Complacency is the worst.

look at the Dolphins probably about $200 for tickets ,parking and food per person imagine (3-4) people about $800 I just can't see it imagine saying to the wife hey I'm taking the kids to a Dolphin game ok how much do you need about oh $500 WHAAAAAAT and do this every week or so LMAO.

College football will be like the NFL very soon corporate tents galore.

GOCANES

My Comcast bill is $249/mo. which includes the home alarm system... movie rentals extra.
i get too many bundle discounts with ATT and i hate DTV satellite going out every time it rains (all the time) so im still on uverse till they kick us off.

Advertisement
Back