ESPN +

Advertisement
Just sharing , just had ATT fiber installed 1000 omg can stream multiple TV's phones anything no buffering no spinning outstanding highly recommend it.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Find someone you know that has the ACCN through their provider if you have a smart tv. If you have a stream/service they don't have then have mutual agreement to share services.

What sad is an important ACC game sold-out like this is basically a pay per view game , I see no reason why in the future that key game will be like boxing or UFC even the WWE soon the middle class will be phase out for big money and contracts between corporate affiliates who will make decisions though BAG or auctions who can watch key games.

To go through purchasing 7 day trials then cancelling them or calling up providers to access links , if this is the way college football wants it fine , yes I can afford it no problem but just having to do all this and forced to BAG the heck with it I'll just listen to 560 WQAM instead.

Just getting to complicated to watch college with all this searching finding ways , if it's available fine if not so be it soon it will be like the NFL big money BAGS ONLY.

GOCANES

Anything on cable or a pay streaming service is behind a paywall. Not sure why you are making your stand at the ACCN? I guess it's new so you want to rant?

The other option is that it wouldn't be shown at all because the potential ratings of other games at the same time is bigger than the potential ratings for this game. So I am glad this exists because if it didn't then all of us outside the market area just couldn't watch it. If it is that offensive to you then just pretend you are back in the "gold old days" when there was no option to watch the game at all. Where you would be waiting on an update break to see what the score is and maybe some crucial play.

Anything on cable or a pay streaming service is behind a paywall. Not sure why you are making your stand at the ACCN? I guess it's new so you want to rant?

The other option is that it wouldn't be shown at all because the potential ratings of other games at the same time is bigger than the potential ratings for this game. So I am glad this exists because if it didn't then all of us outside the market area just couldn't watch it. If it is that offensive to you then just pretend you are back in the "gold old days" when there was no option to watch the game at all. Where you would be waiting on an update break to see what the score is and maybe some crucial play.

I was just told directv has ACCN on channel 612 or 613

Advertisement
Was thinking the same thing, since ESPN+ is a paid service. But doesn’t seem like you will.

Best option seems to be YouTube free trial for a week.

It will be on YouTube? I would like to know how to sign up if you know. Thanks!

I was just told directv has ACCN on channel 612 or 613

It seems the people in charge of the ACCN/ESPN have been trying to get this rolled out. Hulu announced a while ago they would have it. Seems it was the carriers (both physical cable and cable like streaming) dragging their feet on getting deals done. A week or two before the season all of a sudden so many carriers announcing they are going to have it.

Advertisement
This is another reason why Miami should get out of the ACC. We are stuck in mediocrity since we are in the division that's at the bottom of the barrel which is the ACC coastal. Complacency is the worst.
What realistic options do we have?

i get too many bundle discounts with ATT and i hate DTV satellite going out every time it rains (all the time) so im still on uverse till they kick us off.
Are you gonna get the game tomorrow on Uverse? I assume you pay considerably less than me.

The ACC network is ridiculous.its absurd. If you’re going to roll the dam thing out you’d think they’d roll it out to everyone, especially when you consider they had 3 years to get this right. I’m so effing annoyed

Who even asked for it anyway? There was nothing wrong with these games on Raycom.

I'll try to watch a stream on my phone but if that doesn't work I'll watch LSU @ Texas instead and catch a replay somewhere.

Advertisement
Who even asked for it anyway? There was nothing wrong with these games on Raycom.

I'll try to watch a stream on my phone but if that doesn't work I'll watch LSU @ Texas instead and catch a replay somewhere.
Only way Disney can get back some of astronomical purchase price of ESPN. They are breaking out marquee sports (FB, BB) surrounded by fluff fillers (swimming, lacrosse etc) to up their Revenue stream. Charging now for what used to be part of "basic cable" which btw they are still charging the same for under existing contracts!!

That's the kicker for providers who are basically balking at paying extra and may even be waiting till contracts up for renewal before serious all encompassing negotiations.

Free trails or Radio + replay after are all on table.

Why not just use a free trial?

ACC is a late-comer to TV networking. The existing networks have already sucked a lot of consumers' money. How much more blood can they give?

Advertisement
Back