ESPN +

Cribby

All-American
Premium
So if I get espn + I’ll get the acc channel part of that?

Only serious replies please , unless you’re actually funny with your smart *** reply.

Thanks

Advertisement
dish, direct tv or someone of the newer alternative electronic platforms. that's it. NO ESPN of any kind.

Advertisement
Was thinking the same thing, since ESPN+ is a paid service. But doesn’t seem like you will.

Best option seems to be YouTube free trial for a week.

The ACC network is ridiculous.its absurd. If you’re going to roll the dam thing out you’d think they’d roll it out to everyone, especially when you consider they had 3 years to get this right. I’m so effing annoyed

Every dollar the cable companies spend now will be in bankruptcy court in 5 years. The SEC network had the right timing, the cable companies still thought they had a chance to compete.

Advertisement
Every dollar the cable companies spend now will be in bankruptcy court in 5 years. The SEC network had the right timing, the cable companies still thought they had a chance to compete.

When is cable gonna be over? I cut the cord about 12 years ago and never looked back.

When is cable gonna be over? I cut the cord about 12 years ago and never looked back.

I'm going on 4-5 years now. Although i do use my dads comcast login to stream ESPN. Everything else i get for free or from netflix.

I cut the cord 3 years ago....im with AT&T now, formally direct tv now. Only paying $22 per month with the full ESPN and Fox sports suite (grandfathered in at this price since I was an early adopter).

Everything was going fine and dandy until this ACC network bull crap

Advertisement
Advertisement
So if I get espn + I’ll get the acc channel part of that?

Only serious replies please , unless you’re actually funny with your smart *** reply.

Thanks
No, I have sling tho and you can pick a package that provides the major sports channels..

The ACC network is ridiculous.its absurd. If you’re going to roll the dam thing out you’d think they’d roll it out to everyone, especially when you consider they had 3 years to get this right. I’m so effing annoyed

My cable bill is already well over $200. Looks like I won’t be watching.

Advertisement
Back