ESPN with another terrible take

Not clicking the link because F ESPN…
No need. I didn't either. Here are the cliffs:

imageedit_2_9845694680.jpg

Advertisement
even if we were doing such a thing, which i think we needed to this year with some key positions. They praise FSU for it but blast us lol

Maybe he’s confusing the bball team with the football team. Even then, it’s worked out decently for the bball program I think…

Advertisement
Also in today’s news, Dabo Swinney has been dubbed “The Portal King” by Greg McElroy. Will he be overtaken next year by Saban or Smart? Only time will tell.

FSU took more transfers than we did. How this idiot came to this conclusion is beyond me and don't get me started with Colorado's incoming transfers. It's like they take any opportunity to tear us down for the same BS the rest of college football is doing but **** with us because it's US

Advertisement

Link as the embed video isn't playing for me.

I know I know. ESPN is garbage but this take is so dumb I had to post.

Mario is apparently ignoring high school recruiting and building this team from transfers. Greg is concerned about how this will affect team culture.

He knows nothing about recruiting other than breaking the rules last minute to snatch 5 stars. I’m so sick of these bama guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m sick of “culture” Mario wants smash mouth football back at the U by any means. how about that for culture. All of a sudden Mario Is getting piled on by the media.

One of what five teams that had a top 10 transfer and recruiting class.

MIaMi oNLy UseS tHe pOrtAl

IMG_9587.jpeg

IMG_9588.jpeg

So without nitpicking into the little details too much ESPN has us listed at 25 Top 100 commits out of 39 total commitments in two years

Not only that but several of the guys outside of the Top 100 commits are actually projected starters or logging serious minutes

I get it it’s almost not worth mentioning but ESPN is actually a huge fan of our last two classes

Advertisement
Back