ESPN with another terrible take

canegrad

Recruit

Link as the embed video isn't playing for me.

I know I know. ESPN is garbage but this take is so dumb I had to post.

Mario is apparently ignoring high school recruiting and building this team from transfers. Greg is concerned about how this will affect team culture.

Last edited:
Advertisement
9BD213D2-AE55-429B-A330-6A2E86DCB632.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love to know where he gets that from. Does he just make it up? It’s not even a bad take or anything. It’s just flat out wrong. It’d be nice if there was some accountability.

We’ve really only heard two transfer names out of camp. Cisco and Allen. Maybe the CB. The rest have been the freshmen class with our typical vets like TVD, X, LT, etc.

He never knows anything about the ACC. In those episodes he noticable goes in to "got to get through this" mode.

SEC is all the knows.

Also how mic set-up is terrible. Doesn't take a genius to fix. It becomes noticable when he has another professional on his show. But that's also true about the knowledge he brings to the table.

Advertisement

Mario is apparently ignoring high school recruiting and building this team from transfers. Greg is concerned about how this will affect team culture.

The ACCN morning show called BS on Greg. Said he has no clue................

Advertisement

Haha

Meanwhile the Semenholes did that exact thing and they are touting them as a playoff team.

Mario will never ignore recruiting. He lives for it.

Advertisement
Back