ESPN with another terrible take

Advertisement

Link as the embed video isn't playing for me.

I know I know. ESPN is garbage but this take is so dumb I had to post.

Mario is apparently ignoring high school recruiting and building this team from transfers. Greg is concerned about how this will affect team culture.

at end of video, what up with the dude cheezin on the right like he dont know if he should spit or swallow???

Mario is apparently ignoring high school recruiting and building this team from transfers. Greg is concerned about how this will affect team culture.

If you ever need to SEE PROOF THERES AN AGENDA OUT THERE this ****** *** rag employed by these douches just proved it for you... Where has Mario ever said he wants to build this team through the portal & when has he ever ignored high school recruiting and development. No one with a brain can tell me this isn't a script provided to this **** boy for a particular agenda...

Advertisement
No need. I didn't either. Here are the cliffs:

View attachment 251332
I was picturing him saying something like:

"24 transfer portal players. My goodness. That's not culture building, that is defacto cheating. Why can't the Miami Hurricanes build their roster through high school recruiting? Like USC has. Mario, if you want your own Caleb Williams you get him through high school recruiting, just like the august Lincoln Riley has done."

Mel Tucker fills roster from portal: great strategy.
Mike Norvell can't get HS recruits and pulls from portal: playoff contender
Mario Cristobal Gets a top 10 class and adds through the portal getting rid of players who may have been locker room cancers: team gonna quit on him

Mel Tucker fills roster from portal: great strategy.
Mike Norvell can't get HS recruits and pulls from portal: playoff contender
Mario Cristobal Gets a top 10 class and adds through the portal getting rid of players who may have been locker room cancers: team gonna quit on him
I wonder what that guy's take on Deion Sanders bringing in 70 transfer portal players is?

Advertisement

hurts crootin

Advertisement
ESPN is dying and they are begging for clicks. They will spin anything without even trying to do research. Grab a story, spin it and run with it.

Advertisement
Back