ESPN updated top 300 for 2019

A lot of teams last year were bad till the end and then leap frogged everyone. We were top 5 and then everyone came and jumped us even teams like clemson jumping into the top 7 after being outside the top 15 not so long before. my point: the finish matters more than the beginning. We in the race with some real studs and that all you can ask for at this point.
Yeah we have the opportunity to move up for sure if we land the rest of our guys. Im sure the coaches know and now they have to get these guys.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Please stop. We have heard your take 1000x. We know you don’t like the class and all the 3-stars. You’re not happy. We get it. There are like 15 posts on this thread and you have 3 of them. Do us all a favor and slow the pace. 19,000 posts? Is anyone else even close?!?
You mad or nah? Trying to attack someone who tries to help bring info to the board in any way. But don’t say anything to the trolls, get your backward *** out of here

They have already identified who they will be paying close attention to for bumps
There are 8 players with a 78 or 79 grade and one with 77. For espn you need a 80 for your fourth star. So basically all those guys are on cusp of being a 4 star. If some those dudes have a great senior season they will get a bump.

Anyone saying they are happy about this class right now is lying to themselves considering what we had committed already this time last year. However I will Say that could change if we are able to hit on all our top targets however that remains to be seen

Thanks for telling us how we all feel. Good looking out Broke.

Fvck your own face, maybe some of use look at film and make our own assessment. Starts be damned

There are 8 players with a 78 or 79 grade and one with 77. For espn you need a 80 for your fourth star. So basically all those guys are on cusp of being a 4 star. If some those dudes have a great senior season they will get a bump.
Hopefully and that’s definitely a good point but I dont really trust espn ,they had mark pope rated as the #220 overall player in the country and cited lack of speed but yet he ran a 10.53 in the 100m just months later after that statement.

Advertisement
Not mad. 95% of your posts add no value. You should pick your spots and people on this board might actually respect you more. Right now, you’re just a nuisance. I ignore trolls, but they don’t post 19,800 times. Would be harder if they did.
you sound dumb as ****, a nuisance?

Who gives a **** whay they say? Before when recruiting nation was on frequently they had a little credibility because they showed the kids importance but now they're a waste of time. **** what ESPN says

Advertisement
A lot of teams last year were bad till the end and then leap frogged everyone. We were top 5 and then everyone came and jumped us even teams like clemson jumping into the top 7 after being outside the top 15 not so long before. my point: the finish matters more than the beginning. We in the race with some real studs and that all you can ask for at this point.

All of those teams where teams that landed last second 5 star and the high 4 stars that wanted to wait until signing day.

All of those teams where teams that landed last second 5 star and the high 4 stars that wanted to wait until signing day.

@TC7D How about you look at those teams that passed us in the end last year. Morons like you down vote when you get confronted with facts. All of those teams where expected to land at least a handful of there recruits. It is not like Bama and USC just came out of nowhere and shocked the world with their strong finish.

ESPN is easily the worst rankings because they're are obviously, unapologetically biased towards players that play in the Under Armour game.

Advertisement
...19,000 posts? Is anyone else even close?!?
101355635585.jpg

@TC7D How about you look at those teams that passed us in the end last year. Morons like you down vote when you get confronted with facts. All of those teams where expected to land at least a handful of there recruits. It is not like Bama and USC just came out of nowhere and shocked the world with their strong finish.

:nelson-haha:

Advertisement
Feels like a weird year in recruiting. I’m not worried about it. Richt has proven here and at GA he’s good a identifying talent and is good at recruiting. We’ll get our share of top guys and be in top 10. When some of these younger guys see our Freshmen making plays we might be a bump from that too.

Feels like a weird year in recruiting. I’m not worried about it. Richt has proven here and at GA he’s good a identifying talent and is good at recruiting. We’ll get our share of top guys and be in top 10. When some of these younger guys see our Freshmen making plays we might be a bump from that too.

People still act like Golden is our coach. Richt has proven himself in the top conference for 15 years! He knows how to recruit and what it takes to be successful. It’s ok to question certain decisions by the staff but as a whole you have to trust that they know what they are doing.

Next year can we please evaluate STA because any other school? There always loaded yet we always bypass them even when most would come to Miami. Last year Samuel and Bonnito. This year Battle and Davis.

We honestly should of just fielded that STA defense. So much studs right there on your lap we ignore them for safeties that run 4.9 40s.

Battle
Davis
Ingram
Solomon
Huff
Munoz

We could of gotten all had we been on some of them earlier and this would be considered an elite defensive class.

I get what you're saying. We were late on Battle, I think we still push hard but I would think he sticks with OSU. Davis I'm ok with passing on.

Brock on here using ESPN not giving our recruits bumps as an indictment of our class, then turns around and says he doesn't trust them though.

You ain't as bad as everyone makes you out to be, but as far as your feelings on the 2019 class, we know where you stand. I promise.

Advertisement
Back