ESPN updated top 300 for 2019

Advertisement
Ain’t no bumps coming, told y’all. Need to land the rest of our top targets

Advertisement
Advertisement
When it’s all said and done will easily be In The doubles figures of commits/signed off this list. We don’t even need to hit on all our realistic targets to get over ten. We’re good! Lot of targets on there that the coaching staff and those in the recruiting game feel good about going to UM.

Advertisement
Besides, possibly, their effect on composite rankings why does anyone care about E$ecPN rankings?

Advertisement
Anyone saying they are happy about this class right now is lying to themselves considering what we had committed already this time last year. However I will Say that could change if we are able to hit on all our top targets however that remains to be seen

Anyone saying they are happy about this class right now is lying to themselves considering what we had committed already this time last year. However I will Say that could change if we are able to hit on all our top targets however that remains to be seen
A lot of teams last year were bad till the end and then leap frogged everyone. We were top 5 and then everyone came and jumped us even teams like clemson jumping into the top 7 after being outside the top 15 not so long before. my point: the finish matters more than the beginning. We in the race with some real studs and that all you can ask for at this point.

Next year can we please evaluate STA before any other school? They're always loaded yet we always bypass them even when most would come to Miami. Last year Samuel and Bonnito. This year Battle and Davis.

We honestly should of just fielded that STA defense. So much studs right there on our lap we ignore them for safeties that run 4.9 40s.

Battle
Davis
Ingram
Solomon
Huff
Munoz

We could of gotten all had we been on some of them earlier and this would be considered an elite defensive class.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back