ESPN Ridley Story Comment

Very true. While I doubt that the irs will being chasing kids for it, many of these kids later become rich nfl players and could certainly be targets since they do not get rich enough for the protection afforded our elite.

Exactly. Even the richest nfl players are not even close to rich enough to be considered part of the wealty elite.

Advertisement
Saban is pretty brilliant and so are his greasy *** boosters at Alabama.

The kids aren't driving Mercedes from his dealerships, they routinely seem to get Chargers, Challengers, and the like.

So, get the parents to pay something like $500-$1,000 down on a car, and then finance the kid or parent for $20 a month instead of the $540 a month it might cost....kid bolts to NFL early, have an arrangement for the car to be turned back in. Completely legal sadly...no law that says a dealership can't take a wash on a sale/lease if they want. Sure, the illicit benefits argument can be made for the 96.5% or whatever saving they receive, but Emmert would never dare look into that.

UM
No way this is legal plus if that car company found out about his scheme they would absolutely strip the dealership of their license to sell the vehicles which would be the death of the dealership!

Maybe he Gets ownership of a free car that is literally junk, turns it in for 4 years of repairs, and gets a loaner of his choice for 4 years?

Is there seriously a debate here about whether pimps, hos, and hustlers are declaring their illegal income on their tax filings?

Like,

1. Generated $10k from Candy.
2. That ho cost me $15k.
3. I declare a loss of $5k

Advertisement
No way this is legal plus if that car company found out about his scheme they would absolutely strip the dealership of their license to sell the vehicles which would be the death of the dealership!

You guys crack me up.

The only things illegal are the things that get caught.

UM

Very happy for these kids and their mom. A great story of perseverance after their father was deported. Homeless and mom losing custody for 3 years. My question, being a college grad and poor essentially, but having 2 parents helping me while in school. How can a kid from a situation far below my own, get or afford a Dodge Challenger "with rims" while in colledge with no job, no income (can't work while on scholie) and no way of paying for a 40K car? I'm no attorney, but racketeers have to show how they acquired their assets, material or otherwise. How the NCAA and other legal agencies turn a blind eye to this is just another example of preferential prosecution and enforcement in American society.
How about you just feel happy he got paid in this corrupt *** system when he really needed it instead of the opposite

You are so right. We’re talking award-winning documentary, if someone actually makes the effort.

Here’s another award-winning documentary.

An investigation into a multiple shooting in Gainesville in the middle of the street. And the cover up that followed.

You know what I’m talking about when Aaron Hernandez and Reggie Nelson shot up a car in the middle of the streets of Gainesville, shooting one guy in the head, and how urban Meyer and the athletic department in conjunction with the Gainesville Police Department covered it all up.

If you can’t make a documentary out of that, why have documentaries? It’s a great story, and most people don’t even know about it.

Reggie Nelson was investigated but it was in fact Hernandez who shot and killed 2 men that day.

Advertisement
Saban is pretty brilliant and so are his greasy *** boosters at Alabama.

The kids aren't driving Mercedes from his dealerships, they routinely seem to get Chargers, Challengers, and the like.

So, get the parents to pay something like $500-$1,000 down on a car, and then finance the kid or parent for $20 a month instead of the $540 a month it might cost....kid bolts to NFL early, have an arrangement for the car to be turned back in. Completely legal sadly...no law that says a dealership can't take a wash on a sale/lease if they want. Sure, the illicit benefits argument can be made for the 96.5% or whatever saving they receive, but Emmert would never dare look into that.

UM

Although legal for a normal person, I have to think ncaa rules would be against this. Otherwise, AQM and jermaine grace could renting cars at a discount would be permissible since the business could conduct their rentals and prices as they see fit

LOL! Show me the MTV show that depicts drug dealers as filing taxes. If you get all your info from MTV you would think no criminals filed taxes. Try again.

That is FAR from the truth and something only a simpleton would assume. How many mid level drug dealers have you asked about their tax filings? I am not talking about your boy down the block that sells an ounce of weed a week.

BTW since you love disrupting threads to crusade against gangs I would recommend you head on over to StormFront. You would fit right in there.
Keep jerking your self to criminal organizations bro... its kinda pathetic.

Don't they just buy/lease the car for a relative who then lends it to the kid? There aren't any rules about some guy buying a car for some other guy or that second guy letting his nephew use the car.

I thought this was common knowledge.

Although legal for a normal person, I have to think ncaa rules would be against this. Otherwise, AQM and jermaine grace could renting cars at a discount would be permissible since the business could conduct their rentals and prices as they see fit

The ‘special financing’, if it existed, would have to available to regular students.

Advertisement
Reggie Nelson was investigated but it was in fact Hernandez who shot and killed 2 men that day.

No, in Gainesville. In Gainesville no one was killed, one guy was shot in the head but he survived. The case was never solved. But there’s tons of evidence that it was Aaron Hernandez and Reggie Nelson. This was before Aaron Hernandez‘ confirmed murders later, like a few years later. And it all makes sense, because it followed his MO.

It’s almost an open secret in Gainesville that Aaron Hernandez did that. What I was talking about a documentary is that there is plenty of circumstantial evidence that the higtown police department (GPD) in conjunction with the University of Florida athletic department endeavored to cover up Aaron Hernandez‘s role in the shooting, as the shooter himself. It was clear to many who did it, yet it was never prosecuted.

Think about that, an entire police department in a town, in cahoots with the athletic department at the University, covering up an attempted murder in the middle of the street.

Advertisement
Back