ESPN Ridley Story Comment

Thanks man, but I know an Arab dude who went to prison selling cars to people without proper financial details and not following federal requirements. Sounds much the same.

They don't loose ends like that...all of it can be done under the radar, especially when certain enforceme entities choose to look the other way.

Advertisement
Kids on average get about a $2000 a month stipend

It’s funny how many people don’t understand this. A kid can still qualify for financial aid while on scholarship. That money they can pocket along with the money they get to live off campus where most of them split rent. Whose to say someone isn’t helping pay his rent which allow him even more pocket money. Everything isn’t illegal or cheating.

Very happy for these kids and their mom. A great story of perseverance after their father was deported. Homeless and mom losing custody for 3 years. My question, being a college grad and poor essentially, but having 2 parents helping me while in school. How can a kid from a situation far below my own, get or afford a Dodge Challenger "with rims" while in colledge with no job, no income (can't work while on scholie) and no way of paying for a 40K car? I'm no attorney, but racketeers have to show how they acquired their assets, material or otherwise. How the NCAA and other legal agencies turn a blind eye to this is just another example of preferential prosecution and enforcement in American society.
All Ridley's parents have to do is go to a loan shark, say my son will probably be a millionaire in 3 years, will you loan me 40k with a 50% interest rate that we will pay in 3 years. Done!

Thanks man, but I know an Arab dude who went to prison selling cars to people without proper financial details and not following federal requirements. Sounds much the same.

Clearly you have not heard of the Sub 4.5 section of Secrety in Banking Act. It is a community development program for parents of kids who run the 40 in under 4.5. Allows special arrangements to encourage physical fitness.

Advertisement
It’s funny how many people don’t understand this. A kid can still qualify for financial aid while on scholarship. That money they can pocket along with the money they get to live off campus where most of them split rent. Whose to say someone isn’t helping pay his rent which allow him even more pocket money. Everything isn’t illegal or cheating.

You have any need of a used bridge?

Clearly you have not heard of the Sub 4.5 section of Secrety in Banking Act. It is a community development program for parents of kids who run the 40 in under 4.5. Allows special arrangements to encourage physical fitness.
They have to run good patterns, beat jams from DBs, and show good body control when going up to catch over the DB. That's all on those credit qualification forms used for this program. Loan officers have to rate on all these criteria under this program. Not many are aware of this special program.

Very true. My wife attended a D1 school on a full athletic scholarship and she made enough money to cover all of her expenses and all of her flights home. She literally had more money and more things after college then she had when she arrived. Most of her teammates (track) leased vehicles. My wife actually purchased a cheap vehicle on a student loan her junior year.
So she got a student loan on top of a full scholarship? You don't have to show need for a student loan?

EDIT: saw that you addressed this after I responded to an earlier post. Never mind.

Advertisement
Very happy for these kids and their mom. A great story of perseverance after their father was deported. Homeless and mom losing custody for 3 years. My question, being a college grad and poor essentially, but having 2 parents helping me while in school. How can a kid from a situation far below my own, get or afford a Dodge Challenger "with rims" while in colledge with no job, no income (can't work while on scholie) and no way of paying for a 40K car? I'm no attorney, but racketeers have to show how they acquired their assets, material or otherwise. How the NCAA and other legal agencies turn a blind eye to this is just another example of preferential prosecution and enforcement in American society.

I assume it has to do with being such low value they don't really care. Usually when they start looking at racketeers they are looking at millions of dollars not 40k. However, I know that when my friends have gotten busted the cops did start investigating tax evasion to tack on extra charges. They will literally go through peoples houses and line up all the jewelry and other pricey items and question how an unemployed person can afford this. Again though this is usually a few hundred K to a million or so worth of jewelry not 40k, but it does show that sometimes they do go after much smaller amounts than most would initially think.

On a serious note. I doubt these kids are declaring this illicit income, but you certainly can. On 1040 forms line 21 is for "other income" and when you look at the instructions for line 21 it states "income from illegal activities must be included on line 21" .

Criminals often times actually will report their illegal income to avoid the IRS coming down on them.

On a serious note. I doubt these kids are declaring this illicit income, but you certainly can. On 1040 forms line 21 is for "other income" and when you look at the instructions for line 21 it states "income from illegal activities must be included on line 21" .

Criminals often times actually will report their illegal income to avoid the IRS coming down on them.
No, criminals do not often times report their illegal income. While they can do so it is extremely unpopular for very obsvious reasoning and usually only used by people who are already facing charges because they want to avoid double the charges. But then again you get all of your knowledge from MTV so what do you know?

No, criminals do not often times report their illegal income. While they can do so it is extremely unpopular for very obsvious reasoning and usually only used by people who are already facing charges because they want to avoid double the charges. But then again you get all of your knowledge from MTV so what do you know?

LMFAO you already stated yourself you know nothing about the street **** so no one wants to hear about your opinion on this. Maybe your little friends that sell nickel bags and carry around HI Points and Cobras don't declare income.

The one thing you stated that is correct is the fact that people who realize the feds are coming down will declare it.

The feds can't even use it against you in court unless they suspect you are a terrorist.

Advertisement
LMFAO you already stated yourself you know nothing about the street **** so no one wants to hear about your opinion on this. Maybe your little friends that sell nickel bags and carry around HI Points and Cobras don't declare income.

The one thing you stated that is correct is the fact that people who realize the feds are coming down will declare it.

The feds can't even use it against you in court unless they suspect you are a terrorist.
I never stated anywhere I know nothing about the streets... You are kinda pathetic with your 14 year old *** gushing over criminal enterprises not knowing a **** thing about them. Or am I supposed to accept that you are linked with high end criminal activity now?

I never stated anywhere I know nothing about the streets... You are kinda pathetic with your 14 year old *** gushing over criminal enterprises not knowing a **** thing about them. Or am I supposed to accept that you are linked with high end criminal activity now?

No I am not linked to any high end criminals, but my neighborhood is filled with them. Your neighborhood was filled with nickel and dime hustlers busting hi points at legs. So you shouldn't comment about schit you don't know about.

Yes you did, every single thing you posted in the other thread was BS that shows you now nothing about the streets.

If you don't think even mid level distributors have accountants who are helping them clean the money you are delusional. Distributors aren't afraid of local PD subpoenaing their tax records to try and use it to gain warrants and taps. Local PD can BS a way to get them regardless of tax records.

No I am not linked to any high end criminals, but my neighborhood is filled with them. Your neighborhood was filled with nickel and dime hustlers busting hi points at legs. So you shouldn't comment about schit you don't know about.

Yes you did, every single thing you posted in the other thread was BS that shows you now nothing about the streets.

If you don't think even mid level distributors have accountants who are helping them clean the money you are delusional. Distributors aren't afraid of local PD subpoenaing their tax records to try and use it to gain warrants and taps. Local PD can BS a way to get them regardless of tax records.
Here we can see you bragging yet again about having a neighborhood affected by crime... You have to be the dumbest person on this forum to think that is a bragging point. Yeah look at this dumbass that thinks criminals pay their taxes...

Advertisement
Here we can see you bragging yet again about having a neighborhood affected by crime... You have to be the dumbest person on this forum to think that is a bragging point. Yeah look at this dumbass that thinks criminals pay their taxes...

Learn to read. I stated why my opinion was valid. It was not a bragging point. However, I am proud of the people in my hood making money.

So you think dealers are driving around in 300+k cars walking around with hundreds of K in jewlery and aren't declaring income? LMFAO this isn't the 80s the local PD would notify the feds in a second if they saw a dealer walking around looking like that.

Did you really read my comment and think I was stating that these guys were declaring tens of millions of dollars a year under section 21? LMFAO. The majority of it is cleaned and the remainder is classified in section 21. There is nothing for you to dispute. This is a fact and it actually pertains to this thread. Your crusade against gangs has nothing to do with this thread.

Learn to read. I stated why my opinion was valid. It was not a bragging point. However, I am proud of the people in my hood making money.

So you think dealers are driving around in 300+k cars walking around with hundreds of K in jewlery and aren't declaring income? LMFAO this isn't the 80s the local PD would notify the feds in a second if they saw a dealer walking around looking like that.

Did you really read my comment and think I was stating that these guys were declaring tens of millions of dollars a year under section 21? LMFAO. The majority of it is cleaned and the remainder is classified in section 21. There is nothing for you to dispute. This is a fact and it actually pertains to this thread. Your crusade against gangs has nothing to do with this thread.
Yep certified dumbass obsessed with what he sees on MTV....the only criminals filing taxes are. Guys already having charges, it's a simple fact.

Yep certified dumbass obsessed with what he sees on MTV....the only criminals filing taxes are. Guys already having charges, it's a simple fact.
LOL! Show me the MTV show that depicts drug dealers as filing taxes. If you get all your info from MTV you would think no criminals filed taxes. Try again.

That is FAR from the truth and something only a simpleton would assume. How many mid level drug dealers have you asked about their tax filings? I am not talking about your boy down the block that sells an ounce of weed a week.

BTW since you love disrupting threads to crusade against gangs I would recommend you head on over to StormFront. You would fit right in there.

Very true. While I doubt that the irs will being chasing kids for it, many of these kids later become rich nfl players and could certainly be targets since they do not get rich enough for the protection afforded our elite.

Advertisement
Back