Espn on perry and mobile qbs

Advertisement
Can someone please post the Lake Gibson game so you people can settle down. we need Art to hurry up and get here in January

so this one game against Lake Gibson you keep bringing up has you hating on N'Kosi Perry, but you pushing for a QB with more question marks???

I don't think he has more questions marks at all, in fact I believe its quite the contrary.

In Arthur Sitkowski I see a leader, Accuracy, Intelligence, Discipline and Strength that's off the charts compared to n;kosi.

N-kosi. I saw one game in person and when it was his time to shine coming out of halftime with the lead, against his nemesis,
I didn't see that from him at all.
I saw a QB who looked confused and to me like he was playing scarred who was chucking it so he wouldnt take a hit and was shutout
the second half.

Now you and I could differ about it till we were blue in the face, but no matter what you or I think we see,
the real experts are the coaches at the schools all across the country who actually get paid for their expertise in this department.

With the QB position being the most scrutinized position on the field

Look at not just the quantity, but the Quality of the teams offering Sitkowski in just his Junior year compared to n-kosi in his senior year,
I think that speaks volumes as to who will have the most upside.

either way were all going to know a whole lot more in just a few months, who knows maybe im wrong

I didn't watch the game, so I'm sure your concerns from watching Perry are valid. Still, he lost 14-13 (he scored both TDs) in the playoffs to an undefeated Lake Gibson team with a fantastic defense (I believe they allowed less than 10 ppg) that had beaten his team by way more just a couple weeks ago.

The only teams that scored more than 14 points on Lake Gibson last season (note Vanguard's prior loss to Lake Gibson was 35-14) were Dillard (lost to Lake Gibson 26-22) and Armwood (lost to Lake Gibson 18-15). Carol City beat Lake Gibson in the state championship 14-6. This was a super legit HS defense.

What if instead you had watched Art Sitkowski in his game against Manalapan where he lost 41-0 while going 4/13 for 38 yardsm, 0 TDs and an interception? What if you watched Sitkowski lose to Jackson Memorial 27-13 while going 8/22 for 110 yards, 0 TDs and an interception? What if you saw him lose 37-17 to Sayreville while going 17/33 for 177 yards, 1 TD and 3 interceptions?

There are concerns with Perry, and I appreciate you bringing them up. But the fact that the one game of his that you saw was possibly the toughest of his HS career shouldn't be conclusive evidence of his shortcomings.

I know that when it comes to Sitkowski, I have cautious optimism that the change in coaching and circumstance will have a huge effect on his on the field product because I do see a nice QB skillset. I also see a fantastic skillset from Perry plus a lot of fantastic production.

Last edited:
Can someone please post the Lake Gibson game so you people can settle down. we need Art to hurry up and get here in January

so this one game against Lake Gibson you keep bringing up has you hating on N'Kosi Perry, but you pushing for a QB with more question marks???

I don't think he has more questions marks at all, in fact I believe its quite the contrary.

In Arthur Sitkowski I see a leader, Accuracy, Intelligence, Discipline and Strength that's off the charts compared to n;kosi.

N-kosi. I saw one game in person and when it was his time to shine coming out of halftime with the lead, against his nemesis,
I saw a QB who looked confused and to me like he was playing scarred who was chucking it so he wouldnt take a hit and was shutout
the second half.

Now you and I could differ about it till we were blue in the face, but no matter what you or I think we see,
the real experts are the coaches at the schools all across the country who actually get paid for their expertise in this department.

Look at not just the quantity, but the Quality of the teams offering Sitkowski in just his Junior year compared to n-kosi in his senior year,

either way were all going to know a whole lot more in just a few months, who knows maybe im wrong
"In Arthur Sitkowski I see a leader, Accuracy, Intelligence, Discipline and Strength that's off the charts compared to n;kosi."

Based on what?? When did you see accuracy from Sitkow? He threw 5TD's & had 10INT's as a Junior...

And those other superlatives, when did you see those, in what game?

As far as Lake Gibson, they literally were a 6A State championship team, they even played Carol City tough as **** until the 2nd half when Camron Davis took over the game.

I can rundown 2 years worth of great QB play from Kosi, can you do the same with Sitkow?

You can not like N'kosi Perry for any reason you choose, but when you juxtapose him to Sitkowski you sound ridiculous with the hyperbole in describing him.

"Leader", "intelligence" "discipline", bruh WTF are you talking about?

Last edited:

N

Based of what?....well

ya your right, Sitkowski has none of those attributes.. lol! SERIOUSLY??

Yet somehow he just holds twice as many offers from the Top Universities in the country actually known
for identifying and developing QB's than n'kosi does....oh and he holds those offers as a Junior

sorry you don't see it, but obviously people who know a **** lot more than you or I obviously do see it

Now as far as n'kosi losing to that tough team from Polk county the Lake Gibson braves, **** everybody loses sometimes.
Its what you see in a player facing that adversity, its how they respond at that moment that I was looking for.

Its not the fact that his team was shut out after holding the lead at the half,
****,.... its not even that n-kosi didn't make one single first down the entire 4th quarter, passing nor running, none, zero.
but when I see a player that is suppose to be The Leader look like he's playing scarred.
It's a big red flag in my book when I see my leader chucking the ball up for grabs so as to not take a hit...
It didn't cut it vs Lake Gibson just a few months ago and it sure as **** aint going to get it done vs FSU in a few
months from now. lol

that's all im saying. There is nothing wrong with people wanting to believe in something, but after reading the numerous messages
on here about nkosi stepping in and beating fsu or bringing us to the NC, because he did 3 pull ups on video and played catch
with Jamies Winston...c'mon folks

Last edited:

N

Based of what?
....well

Yet somehow he just holds twice as many offers from the Top Universities in the country actually known
for identifying and developing QB's than n'kosi does....oh and he holds those offers as a Junior

sorry you don't see it, but obviously people who know a **** lot more than you or I obviously do see it

Now as far as n'kosi losing to that tough team from Polk county the Lake Gibson braves, **** everybody loses sometimes.
Its what you see in a player facing that adversity, its how they respond at that moment that I was looking for.

****,.... its not even that n-kosi didn't make one single first down the entire 4th quarter, passing nor running, none, zero.
but when I see a player that is suppose to be The Leader look like he's playing scarred.
It's a big red flag in my book when I see my leader chucking the ball up for grabs so as to not take a hit...
It didn't cut it vs Lake Gibson just a few months ago and it sure as **** aint going to get it done vs FSU in a few
months from now. lol

that's all im saying. There is nothing wrong with people wanting to believe in something, but after reading the numerous messages
on here about nkosi stepping in and beating fsu or bringing us to the NC, because he did 3 pull ups on video and played catch
with Jamies Winston...c'mon folks
The flaw in your argument is that Perry struggled vs Lake Gibson & therefore Sitkowski is a better QB.

Do you not see the hypocrisy in your argument? On one hand you're saying you didn't see leadership from Kosi, then on the other hand you're saying you can't wait until Sitkow gets here in January...

So, you're saying people are in over there head for thinking Perry can beat FSU & few months from now (which I've never said myself), while simultaneously saying "we need Art to get here in January".

If Perry can't beat FSU, what makes you think Sitkow will do any better come 2018?
You're basing it all on offers? If that's the case then the two upperclassmen QB's we have now shouldn't even be at Miami.

The point is very simple, you think Sitkowski is a better QB than Perry, that's fine, the only problem is there simply no evidence of it being true yet.

As far as these amazing qualities Sit apparently has, I'm asking you when did you see these qualities, what game exactly?

Last edited:
Advertisement

N

Based of what?
....well

****,.... its not even that n

I cant have a conversation/debate with you if your not going to read nor retain what I wrote.

For the third time I don't have a problem that he lost to Lake Gibson.
If you go back and read what I wrote you would see where my concerns with nkosi are.

Last edited:

N

Based of what?
....well

****,.... its not even that n

I cant have a conversation/debate with you if your not going to read nor retain what I wrote.

For the third time I don't have a problem that he lost to Lake Gibson.
If you go back and read what I wrote you would see where my concerns with nkosi are.
The problem with what you're saying is that the concerns you have for Kosi are juxtaposed with what you're saying about Sitkow.

How can you have those concerns about N'Kosi while simultaneously presenting Sitkow as though those same concerns wouldn't be more glaring with him?

You said you didn't have a problem with Kosi losing vs LG but it's how he handled himself in that loss, essentially saying he wasn't a leader.

I'm asking you for the 3rd time, this leadership quality you espouse to Sit, when did you see it, which game specifically did you see Artur display the things you accredit to him?

The reason why you're having a hard time explaining yourself is because what you're saying is bull****, you're playing the intellectually dishonest game.

Advertisement
You can't claim to be concerned about Perry while at the same time say,
"In Sitkowski I see a leader, Accuracy, Intelligence, discipline and strength that's off the charts compared to N'Kosi"...

WHEN DID YOU SEE THOSE THINGS FROM ARTUR SITKOWSKI? Which game?

"In Sitkowski I see a leader, Accuracy, Intelligence, discipline and strength that's off the charts compared to N'Kosi"...

FWIW I met a guy who coached Sit last year and he raved about the kid. Basically said that Sit was throwing to a bunch of Jake Romp's at his old school and will blow up at IMG this year.

FWIW I met a guy who coached Sit last year and he raved about the kid. Basically said that Sit was throwing to a bunch of Jake Romp's at his old school and will blow up at IMG this year.

He was throwing to a bunch of guys on the other team last year. He might be a spazz for all we know. Let's see how he responds this year.

As I stated before only time will tell with Big Art as he's only a junior and I only know what ive seen from his game tape,
what I read about him from other players and what a local coach has told me about him from the 7s

With that I believe he has much much more upside, but again, what do we know?

the guys below believe so as well and have all offered Arthur as a Junior

Jed Fisch
Urban Meyer
Jeff Brohm
Doug Nussmeier
Jim Mora
David Cutcliffe
Justin Fuente

Advertisement

the second half.

I didn't watch the game, so I'm sure your concerns from watching Perry are valid. Still, he lost 14-13 (he scored both TDs) in the playoffs to an undefeated Lake Gibson team with a fantastic defense (I believe they allowed less than 10 ppg) that had beaten his team by way more just a couple weeks ago.

The only teams that scored more than 14 points on Lake Gibson last season (note Vanguard's prior loss to Lake Gibson was 35-14) were Dillard (lost to Lake Gibson 26-22) and Armwood (lost to Lake Gibson 18-15). Carol City beat Lake Gibson in the state championship 14-6. This was a super legit HS defense.

What if instead you had watched Art Sitkowski in his game against Manalapan where he lost 41-0 while going 4/13 for 38 yardsm, 0 TDs and an interception? What if you watched Sitkowski lose to Jackson Memorial 27-13 while going 8/22 for 110 yards, 0 TDs and an interception? What if you saw him lose 37-17 to Sayreville while going 17/33 for 177 yards, 1 TD and 3 interceptions?

There are concerns with Perry, and I appreciate you bringing them up. But the fact that the one game of his that you saw was possibly the toughest of his HS career shouldn't be conclusive evidence of his shortcomings.

I know that when it comes to Sitkowski, I have cautious optimism that the change in coaching and circumstance will have a huge effect on his on the field product because I do see a nice QB skillset. I also see a fantastic skillset from Perry plus a lot of fantastic production.

bravo

Anyone actually seen him live and have an opinion?

[video=youtube;7c5ejo4sd_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c5ejo4sd_o[/video]

30:28 jeebus we need him i think that is justin watkins

tell me that that play at 17:59 didnt remind you at least a lil bit of lamar jackson's first TD against FSU though.

[video=youtube;BSo9AxLxLLs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSo9AxLxLLs[/video]

that aside, yeah, lamar is a far more explosive runner, but even having a little bit of that ability will be another weapon on offense

Advertisement
As the great Jimmie Johnson said, well sure a scrambling QB can get you out of trouble!
....but 90% of the time their the ones that got you in that position in the first place!

Anyone actually seen him live and have an opinion?

[video=youtube;7c5ejo4sd_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c5ejo4sd_o[/video]

30:28 jeebus we need him i think that is justin watkins

tell me that that play at 17:59 didnt remind you at least a lil bit of lamar jackson's first TD against FSU though.

[video=youtube;BSo9AxLxLLs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSo9AxLxLLs[/video]

that aside, yeah, lamar is a far more explosive runner, but even having a little bit of that ability will be another weapon on offense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgCIHazwOZY[video=youtube;XgCIHazwOZY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgCIHazwOZY[/video]

Advertisement
Back