ESPN looks at the flag gone wrong

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
i had never seen that referee magazine called it one of the greatest calls of all time. that is comical.

Because all refs care about is standing behind their calls. The magazine didn't analyze the technical merits, because PI is a judgment call. The magazine praised Porter for his "courage", because the piece of ****e has never come out and admitted that he blew the call.

Advertisement
What was the payoff for Porter on that call???????......................just wondering.....

I can hear it now......if this is a close game, then we need to do ****. If one of the others did not, then it was his turn to do the deed after looking at the situation.
We were robbed, assaulted, and thrashed on that call, and 9 out of 10 pundits agree.....

To **** with the magazine's take...what else would you expect them to say.......call him out?....

We were robbed, and Porter **** well knows it...

I am sick of hearing about that flag.....JUST fuucking stop them on 4th down. Krenzel completed just 7 **** passes all game long, which includes OT. I believe he had completed only 4-5 passes prior to that one.

Advertisement
I am sick of hearing about that flag.....JUST fuucking stop them on 4th down. Krenzel completed just 7 **** passes all game long, which includes OT. I believe he had completed only 4-5 passes prior to that one.
What 4th down are you talking about, as*wipe? The one where Michael Jenkins blatantly pushed off, but the refs didn't call it. Miami got f*cked over by the refs at least 3 different times in that game, so excuse me for still being completely f*cking ****ed off about that bullsh*t pass interference call.

What 4th down are you talking about, as*wipe? The one where Michael Jenkins blatantly pushed off, but the refs didn't call it. Miami got f*cked over by the refs at least 3 different times in that game, so excuse me for still being completely f*cking ****ed off about that bullsh*t pass interference call.

The 4th and 14 dummy. Miami gave up 17 yards on that simple throw. But all you dopes do is complain about the refs. The game should have been over then. It never should have gotten to the Porter flag.

The 4th and 14 dummy. Miami gave up 17 yards on that simple throw. But all you dopes do is complain about the refs. The game should have been over then. It never should have gotten to the Porter flag.
We stop that and Porter would have thrown a flag for PI after the offense came out to run the clock out

Advertisement
Back