ESPN article pressure on Rosier

The defense got the ball back for us plenty of times 29 turnovers in total so he could pad his touchdown record. Take away the two interceptions for Touchdowns from Jaquan and Bandy and it’s a total of 15INT’s and 12 Fumbles.

So can you make that argument somewhat meaningful and say how many TD's he actually got off of turnovers? His 3100 passing yards and 400+ rushing yards was also due to defensive turnovers?

Advertisement
How can you translate a HS QB winning it all at a P5 program in his first year.
I'm not accusing you, but you did Q? my post.
I expect 9 win season no matter who the QB is.
DL depth & OL incompetence can't be ignored..
DL depth? Quit crying about it. We going to be more than straight there. Just for a reference what did we have in 2016 at dt? Talent but nearly all of it was unproven.... same situation now but we have even more experience compared to 2018 there....

Joe jack
Jon garvin
Djack
Patchan
Rousseau

Willis
Ford
Bethel
Odengibo
Silvera
Miler

Again quit crying about dline depth, the talent is there and the games will be played.

Oline another year of experience and they will gel period.

Well, that freshman Pitt qb played well against us and well down the stretch against multiple teams. If that kid was their QB all year, they'd have won a few more games. If i recall, they were trying to redshirt him but finally put him in at some point.
Well, that freshman Pitt qb played well against us and well down the stretch against multiple teams. If that kid was their QB all year, they'd have won a few more games. If i recall, they were trying to redshirt him but finally put him in at some point.
He made his first start against us and played in 3 other games prior.
So can you make that argument somewhat meaningful and say how many TD's he actually got off of turnovers? His 3100 passing yards and 400+ rushing yards was also due to defensive turnovers?
Hey Dip stick if you want that information go do your own research. I’m just showing that the Defense deserves credit for those stats for giving him 27 more opportunities off turnovers and many more stops. We had a great defense that if not for them keeping the games close we would have lost many more games. But all you can do is praise Rosier like he was God’s gift to the U when the reality is another. Completing 25% of 3rd downs is hot garbage! Our receivers deserve credit as well for adjustments they made to catch the ball behind them. Yes he had some amazing passes but you need to realize if he was better we wouldn’t even needed those late game heroics because they would have been blowouts!

Advertisement
DL depth? Quit crying about it. We going to be more than straight there. Just for a reference what did we have in 2016 at dt? Talent but nearly all of it was unproven.... same situation now but we have even more experience compared to 2018 there....

Joe jack
Jon garvin
Djack
Patchan
Rousseau

Willis
Ford
Bethel
Odengibo
Silvera
Miler

Again quit crying about dline depth, the talent is there and the games will be played.

Oline another year of experience and they will gel period.
What did we get in 2016? 4 straight losses at mid season.
Experience Matters!..

No I don’t. My position has always been that Rosier sucked that game. **** happens. QBs have bad games. But when your QB is having a bad game against a 3-7 team like Pitt and you can’t just line and run the ball to get out of there with an ugly win...instead of only being able to come up with 16 yards from your running backs, you’re just not a very good football team.

Richt’s a QB guy being asked about his decision processing while selecting a starting QB, but my challenge still stands. If anybody can show me a team that won a game with only 16 yards rushing, I’ll admit I was wrong.

The problem is that most people get what I’m saying. Rosier was always going to be that guy who needed a solid support cast; a good run game and great defense in order to find success. These boards were littered last fall after Rosier was named the starter with posts about how we’ll be fine as long as Walton stays healthy or as long as Richards comes back full speed...This was always the reality of the situation. Rosier was always going to need a great supporting effort from other contributors on the team for us to be successful. Who else contributed in that Pitt game? Rosier scored every TD we had. Who else stood out that day and made a contribution to the cause?
Some valid points..
W

Advertisement
He made his first start against us and played in 3 other games prior.

Hey Dip stick if you want that information go do your own research. I’m just showing that the Defense deserves credit for those stats for giving him 27 more opportunities off turnovers and many more stops. We had a great defense that if not for them keeping the games close we would have lost many more games. But all you can do is praise Rosier like he was God’s gift to the U when the reality is another. Completing 25% of 3rd downs is hot garbage! Our receivers deserve credit as well for adjustments they made to catch the ball behind them. Yes he had some amazing passes but you need to realize if he was better we wouldn’t even needed those late game heroics because they would have been blowouts!

Its your argument, I don’t want the information. Don’t argue with someone like me if you just want to throw random **** out there without having to prove it. There are plenty of other dimwits on here who will agree with you without question.

Its your argument, I don’t want the information. Don’t argue with someone like me if you just want to throw random **** out there without having to prove it. There are plenty of other dimwits on here who will agree with you without question.

Can you define that for us?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back