ESPN article pressure on Rosier

We won games because of Rosier last year. We also lost games because of Rosier.

Consistent, clutch QB's dont fall from trees.

Rosier is Rosier. Until we get an elite QB (Jarren Williams might be that guy next year), the best we can do is build up the defense, build up the offensive line to where Rosier can make easier throws.

I like the guy. Hard not to when he snapped up our FSU losing streak.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We won games because of Rosier last year. We also lost games because of Rosier.

Consistent, clutch QB's dont fall from trees.

Rosier is Rosier. Until we get an elite QB (Jarren Williams might be that guy next year), the best we can do is build up the defense, build up the offensive line to where Rosier can make easier throws.

I like the guy. Hard not to when he snapped up our FSU losing streak.

richt spoon-fed him bubble screens and he couldn't even complete those. that's not on the offensive line.

The thing that makes me laugh is everything I've read about Pitt and their trajectory for next season mentions the Miami game and if they can play like that they'll be the 'surprise' team next season, no one that actually watched that game could have come away thinking Pitt was about to become some juggernaut.

The thing that makes me laugh is everything I've read about Pitt and their trajectory for next season mentions the Miami game and if they can play like that they'll be the 'surprise' team next season, no one that actually watched that game could have come away thinking Pitt was about to become some juggernaut.

Well, that freshman Pitt qb played well against us and well down the stretch against multiple teams. If that kid was their QB all year, they'd have won a few more games. If i recall, they were trying to redshirt him but finally put him in at some point.

Advertisement
Well, that freshman Pitt qb played well against us and well down the stretch against multiple teams. If that kid was their QB all year, they'd have won a few more games. If i recall, they were trying to redshirt him but finally put him in at some point.

Kid played well down the stretch, no doubt, but had some other QB been even the slightest bit lucid Miami rolls Pitt. FFS our WR's are still open.

Advertisement
Malik won't watch films & is nonchalant.
Yet be beat the other QBs out this Spring.
What does that tell you about our Quarterback room..

Malik won't watch films & is nonchalant.
Yet be beat the other QBs out this Spring.
What does that tell you about our Quarterback room..

Yeah coach richt is completely sold on malik huh? Lol...

Richt was very complementary of malik for insurance that he wouldn’t transfer after spring(he is eligible to be a grad transfer elsewhere).

Advertisement
Heres a thought...... Rosier isnt clutch at all. He just has such a laid back/lackadaisical attitude almost to the point of not caring. The pressure doesnt bother him because nothing bothers him (including the need for him to work on his craft) . I mean what explains the attitude of a D2 caliber athlete giving a chance to play/start on a storied program like UM and not even watch film. Your own coach tells u that you will never play for him and your still not motivated.

You still beat the odds, end up becoming a starter and winning nailbiter after nailbiter until your team becomes the #2 team in the country undefeated with one game left against a POS Pitt team and you proceed to **** your pants. And what do you have to say about the pukefest you just served up @Pitt....."I was just going through the motions" .....This cannot and should not ever be the attitude of your QB....Either Rosier changes his attitude or we change Qbs because if not we looking directly at 8-4 easily
Exactly. Bish ain’t clutch, he just doesn’t care.

Yeah coach richt is completely sold on malik huh? Lol...

Richt was very complementary of malik for insurance that he wouldn’t transfer after spring(he is eligible to be a grad transfer elsewhere).

Till the very bitter end. CMR quote.
Tells me we have no QB,
I'm not saying Malik is a Savior,,just no one else is either..

Advertisement
Heres a thought...... Rosier isnt clutch at all. He just has such a laid back/lackadaisical attitude almost to the point of not caring. The pressure doesnt bother him because nothing bothers him (including the need for him to work on his craft) . I mean what explains the attitude of a D2 caliber athlete giving a chance to play/start on a storied program like UM and not even watch film. Your own coach tells u that you will never play for him and your still not motivated.

You still beat the odds, end up becoming a starter and winning nailbiter after nailbiter until your team becomes the #2 team in the country undefeated with one game left against a POS Pitt team and you proceed to **** your pants. And what do you have to say about the pukefest you just served up @Pitt....."I was just going through the motions" .....This cannot and should not ever be the attitude of your QB....Either Rosier changes his attitude or we change Qbs because if not we looking directly at 8-4 easily

QFT

Go ahead and think that but it isn’t true
How can you translate a HS QB winning it all at a P5 program in his first year.
I'm not accusing you, but you did Q? my post.
I expect 9 win season no matter who the QB is.
DL depth & OL incompetence can't be ignored..

That's obviously your take on it. I know you're saying "stellar performance" sarcastically, but let's not act like the dude didn't just set the school record for TD's accounted for. This was pretty much the exact same time without a "better QB" in Kaaya in 2016, so obviously he did something right.
The defense got the ball back for us plenty of times 29 turnovers in total so he could pad his touchdown record. Take away the two interceptions for Touchdowns from Jaquan and Bandy and it’s a total of 15INT’s and 12 Fumbles.

Advertisement
Back