Errbody Coming? 247 Update

I'm so hyped to see how this class comes out. I just want to see this team become consistently one of the top teams in the country. I remember watching the '02 national championship and (I am 24 so I was pretty young at the time) thinking that this team was so cool and I became a fan. It's also the same day that I realized how much I hated Ohio State

Advertisement
I've said it time and time again. Sifting through half of the garbage that's posted elsewhere fogs the vision of a lot of you. Don't let them fool you.

While in general I agree with your point, Harley himself posting that he's shutting down his recruitment and sticking with the hillbillies can't be put down as "garbage that's posted elsewhere".

The Work.

Didnt have anything on herbert.

Kai-Leon Herbert isn't one that likes to say much on record about his recruitment, but we continue to hear that this visit has been a 'eye opener' for him and that both he and his family are seriously considering a flip from Michigan to Miami. While that might sound like positive news, we also have been told that Herbert isn't expected to make any type of decision about his commitment until he visits Florida next weekend. Regardless of what happens over the next few weeks, offensive line coach Stacy Searels and the rest of the staff have done a nice job of making Herbert feel like a priority this weekend.

Per Ivins 247

Advertisement
hopefully we pull it off, looks like Richt and staff are starting to kick down some doors in the 954

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back