Errbody Coming? 247 Update

All this sounds to good to be true. We'll find out soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
It seems like our momentum has done a 180 in a positive direction since the dead period ended

"Momentum" is all about perception in recruiting.

They were landing McFarland, Dean, Harley since before dead period.

They felt great on Edwards and Herbert for a long time.

They had been working on a number of blue-chip guys behind the scenes and felt confident they would get one - Thomas looks like that guy.

I've said it time and time again. Sifting through half of the garbage that's posted elsewhere fogs the vision of a lot of you. Don't let them fool you.

Fans want everything to be public. When its not public they tend to think the worse.

everyone.gif

It seems like our momentum has done a 180 in a positive direction since the dead period ended

They had been working on a number of blue-chip guys behind the scenes and felt confident they would get one - Thomas looks like that guy.

I've said it time and time again. Sifting through half of the garbage that's posted elsewhere fogs the vision of a lot of you. Don't let them fool you.

Talking past tense already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pete starting to drop wisdom that of a 20 year recruiting vet. Good on you, Pete.

Advertisement
Does anyone remember when Coach Mike Rumph said 2017 would be the class that turns this thing around on twitter he may have been prophetic?

Richt be closing.

And yes it would be too good to be true if Folden was still coach.

What about smith...

Or is that being to greedy

Perry to AR,Mullins,Thomas,Cager,Haskins and harley

That's a scary site !!!

Advertisement

You said months ago the staff was being quiet for a reason and you were right

Advertisement

You said months ago the staff was being quiet for a reason and you were right

"Chess not checkers"

only reason why im holding out a small glimmer of hope for smith is due to us having that final visit.

Advertisement
only reason why im holding out a small glimmer of hope for smith is due to us having that final visit.

Smith thinks world of CMR, he gonna be the signing day man. Been telling this for over a week now and we will soon see.

So we bout to get D. Smith too? I'm bout to jack my ****.

Advertisement
Back