Errbody Coming? 247 Update

252cane

All-ACC
From 247 national guy wiltfong or whatever the **** his name is. This is the same dude who said thomas was coming over a week ago.

With just over a week till National Signing Day, Miami looks to be sitting pretty with several top targets.

247Sports Crystal Ball forecasts I feel really good about include Top247 receiver Jeff Thomas who was in Coral Gables this weekend along with JUCO cornerback Jhavonte Dean and Top247 running back Anthony McFarland Jr. I also feel strong about my Sunday evening forecast in favor of Miami for U.S. Army All-American receiver Michael Harley.

I'm told Miami did a fantastic job with Thomas and his ability along with Harley's compliment the length the Hurricanes already have at the receiver position.

In addition to Harley, I placed a 247Sports Crystal Ball pick for four-star offensive tackle Kai-Leon Herbert, who decommitted from Michigan on Sunday as he was wrapping up his official to see the Hurricanes. Herbert's parents are also high on Miami. Obviously the visit to Florida this coming weekend still looms large but right now I like where Miami stands with the Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) American Heritage standout.

I still have a 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast in place for in-state athlete Jordan Pouncey to Miami.

There's a lot of confidence with Miami sources regarding in-state defensive back Brian Edwards who also visited this weekend.

Too add he says strong chance the class finishes top 10 if they pull this out. They have it at 16 right now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
tumblr_inline_mgbc2jrlRk1rqli3p.gif

Herbert's parents are also high on Miami. Obviously the visit to Florida this coming weekend still looms large but right now I like where Miami stands with the Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) American Heritage standout.

Huge. Let's hope this plays out the way we want it to

Advertisement
Advertisement
If this comes to fruition, call him Mariano Richt - because that's world-class closing....

Advertisement
Advertisement
It seems like our momentum has done a 180 in a positive direction since the dead period ended

"Momentum" is all about perception in recruiting.

They were landing McFarland, Dean, Harley since before dead period.

They felt great on Edwards and Herbert for a long time.

They had been working on a number of blue-chip guys behind the scenes and felt confident they would get one - Thomas looks like that guy.

I've said it time and time again. Sifting through half of the garbage that's posted elsewhere fogs the vision of a lot of you. Don't let them fool you.

Advertisement
Back