Errbody Coming? 247 Update

It seems like our momentum has done a 180 in a positive direction since the dead period ended

"Momentum" is all about perception in recruiting.

They were landing McFarland, Dean, Harley since before dead period.

They felt great on Edwards and Herbert for a long time.

They had been working on a number of blue-chip guys behind the scenes and felt confident they would get one - Thomas looks like that guy.

I've said it time and time again. Sifting through half of the garbage that's posted elsewhere fogs the vision of a lot of you. Don't let them fool you.

Fans want everything to be public. When its not public they tend to think the worse.

Ron White wanted everything kept in the bar, but he was thrown into public.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It seems like our momentum has done a 180 in a positive direction since the dead period ended

They had been working on a number of blue-chip guys behind the scenes and felt confident they would get one - Thomas looks like that guy.

I've said it time and time again. Sifting through half of the garbage that's posted elsewhere fogs the vision of a lot of you. Don't let them fool you.

HEAT HEAT HEAT. HOT off the press from by boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lIpDAGN.gif

This is like the first time a girl liked me. We HOT AGAIN BOYS!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement

...thank you for your words of wisdom, Sensei...

Advertisement

You said months ago the staff was being quiet for a reason and you were right

Smart to always watch what a man does - not what he says or leaves unsaid. Since MR became a HC @ Georgia he always surprised on Signing Day. At UM common sense says he repeats - surprises.

Hadn't been this hype for NSD since the '08 class.. except this time.. I think we have guys who can actually develop these recruits to become college and NFL star..

Advertisement
Back