Ermon Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ermon Lame got a perfect score on the SAT, I think there is a huge chance the NCAA is looking at it.

This but no way this story is true.

You really think FSU/Lane are dumb enough to try and pass off a perfect SAT score?

Advertisement
If Ermon Lame got a perfect score on the SAT, I think there is a huge chance the NCAA is looking at it.

This but no way this story is true.

You really think FSU/Lane are dumb enough to try and pass off a perfect SAT score?

It can't be true. This would have set off alarms as soon as the score was reported.

As far as FSU is concerned, there is nothing that school or its boosters could do that would surprise me.

I heard Myron Rolle threw on a dread wig and took the test for him.

Myron "Everyone Thinks I'm a Genius Because I Excelled at FSU" Rolle barely broke 1300 on the SAT. He was just the tallest midget in the room...errr...Tallahassee.

He was Rhodes Scholar Recipient, contributed to the study of testicular cancer and also is pushing for a reform of the NCAA for student athletes in front of the Senate. But yeah the guy isn't that smart....

No questioning his intelligence. But boy was he overrated

If you put on a helmet and run into 200+ pound people at 20mph, yeah I think a person that does that is not that smart. lol

Advertisement
If that idiot got anything over a 5 they should have flagged it. You can hear the rusty gears grinding in his head if you ask him to make ice. He's claiming the little bubbles on the test were corrupted with boogers and Flamin' Hot residue.

A little work @ Stanley Kaplan over the summer goes a long way

Just Sayin....

Advertisement
What if he was a cane? Would every one be in here singing his praises and sayin he would pass it? i'm just curious

I'd be embarrassed if a story came out about a recent Cane recruit. This does sound fishy, they admitted him based on a perfect score? How many score a perfect score, especially at somewhere other than the Ivy Leagues, where just a few get that score?

I'd be amazed if this story is true.

Last edited:
What if he was a cane? Would every one be in here singing his praises and sayin he would pass it? i'm just curious

I'd be embarrassed if a story came out about a recent Cane recruit. This does sound fishy, they admitted him based on a perfect score? How many score a perfect score, especially at somewhere other than the Ivy Leagues, where just a few get that score.

I'd be amazed if this story is true.

I bet Lane didnt even know he scored a perfect score . he probably didnt even know the SAT scale but all he knows he passed with "Flying Colors"

I don't get flagging. This seems like a simple way to fix this BS.

These exams have proctors, these exams have witnesses (other test takers).

Have the proctor and the recruit (test taker) sign some document acknowledging they took/witnessed the test. It's not like the NCAA is going to come witness the next test to ensure the recruit took the test.

They might have hundreds in the room for a single administration. How are you going to do this? I think cheating might be very hard to stop.

Advertisement
A little work @ Stanley Kaplan over the summer goes a long way

Just Sayin....

Maybe ol' Stanley should hire Ermon as his spokesman endorsing the course.

Can you see Ermon up there on the Kaplan website, saying if "I cheated, er passed, you can, too!"

"Kaplan has the best disguises, preps you in counterfeiting someone else's signature..."

Myron "Everyone Thinks I'm a Genius Because I Excelled at FSU" Rolle barely broke 1300 on the SAT. He was just the tallest midget in the room...errr...Tallahassee.

He was Rhodes Scholar Recipient, contributed to the study of testicular cancer and also is pushing for a reform of the NCAA for student athletes in front of the Senate. But yeah the guy isn't that smart....

No questioning his intelligence. But boy was he overrated

Lot of their top recruits over the years were....Lamont Green, Andre Cooper, Paul Moore, John Davis, Sterling Palmer, so many.

Can't say Eric Shaw was, since he got arrested for dealing before he played a game. Along with him mom.

Advertisement
So basically we have a thread that is three pages long about a player we really wanted, but opted for another school, based on an unfounded rumor. So what's the point, to trash the young man and thus feel better about being a bridesmaid?

**** hath no fury like a CanesFan scorned. Is that the lesson here?

No, it's more like schadenfreude. So it's OK.

Wait! is that word allowed here?

For the guy who complained about a three page thread. Not to worry, it's not three pages. Not anymore.

Lmao at flamin' hot residue. Did he spill strawberry soda on his Scranton too?

Yeah? And he couldn't get into any other medical schools aside from FSU even with that resume you're citing. Maybe it was his degree in exercise physiology? Not saying the guy isn't smart but he's not a genius either as he obviously doesn't test as well as his perceived intelligence. Then again it wouldn't surprise me for a FSU fluffed resume to be exposed by a little thing like the MCAT. Sure, I'm hating on FSU by hating on Rolle hard but let's not pretend like he sacrificed a NFL career for academic/medical pursuits either. Dude never even saw a snap in a real game nor was he going to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back