Ermon Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our very own Gus was flagged WHILE HE WAS ENROLLED! had to stop practicing. He then resumed.

**** happens all the time.

And you'd have to be a facking moron to thing Hermon Lane actually earned a perfect score. .. Some nerd jackass took it for him.

Advertisement
Two pages of wasted time. No source equals no credibility in this case. Delete

Who would the source be in a case like this? We know our own WR Langham has been enrolled for about two weeks and isn't on the official roster yet. UM hasn't come out and said what the holdup is.

I don't know if it is true or false but acting like some article needs to come out to make it true means you're either naive or an FSU fan.

You won't get confirmation about any of it. If Lane is practicing when FSU opens practice then this is all bull**** or he took the test again and did what he had to do. If he isn't out there FSU isn't gonna tell anyone why.

Last edited:
Two pages of wasted time. No source equals no credibility in this case. Delete

Shhhh go along with this crap or Canesfan1899 will call you a Noles fan.

If quacks like a duck, and walk likes a duck, it must be a duck.

You seem to have enough hatred for the Canes and then are quick to call BS on something regarding a Nole.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Chris Broussard just said there's an 85% that this is true! #sources

If Ermon Lame got a perfect score on the SAT, I think there is a huge chance the NCAA is looking at it.

Advertisement
See, the problem came up because fswho was trying to split his perfect score and add part of it to Winstons'. That way they could FINALLY file some paperwork on that joker to prove he exists. Seems Tally PD cover up was so good, that nobody knows Rapiest exist.

If Ermon Lame got a perfect score on the SAT, I think there is a huge chance the NCAA is looking at it.

Maybe he had a Frank-the-Tank debate in Old School type moment.

Blacks out, channels his inner genius...and tada!

Perfect Score.

So basically we have a thread that is three pages long about a player we really wanted, but opted for another school, based on an unfounded rumor. So what's the point, to trash the young man and thus feel better about being a bridesmaid?

**** hath no fury like a CanesFan scorned. Is that the lesson here?

Advertisement
Confirmed: Ermon Lane has a better chance of landing on the moon than scoring a perfect SAT score.

here is why this is such BS.

1. IF he got someone to cheat for him. I am sure that person would not strive for a perfect score
2. even if you really try and you are SUPER smart.. if is VERy hard to get a perfect score. last year the percentage of test takers that got a perfect score was 0.00019 and these are peopel TRYING to get a perfect score.
3. I doubt he took SAT.. but he took the ACT's which are easier

so OP needs to be banned!

You can't just FIND someone to take a test and have them get a perfect score.. Only way its possible is if someone got the answers to the test... Regardless if true this is ridiculous..

Advertisement
My niece has a 4.8 weighted GPA at Coral Reef in the IB program and she didn't get a perfect score on her SAT. Since Ermon Lane got a perfect score, I am now a little disappointed in her.

I heard Myron Rolle threw on a dread wig and took the test for him.

Myron "Everyone Thinks I'm a Genius Because I Excelled at FSU" Rolle barely broke 1300 on the SAT. He was just the tallest midget in the room...errr...Tallahassee.

He was Rhodes Scholar Recipient, contributed to the study of testicular cancer and also is pushing for a reform of the NCAA for student athletes in front of the Senate. But yeah the guy isn't that smart....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back