Ermon Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though you are enrolled the NCAA can flag your last attempt. Example Daryl chestnut jr. Was practicing with Indiana and working out with the team. NCAA flagged his last attempt and he had to retake the test and didn't qualify, so he had to go to Juco.now he's back at Indiana

Advertisement
Chris Lammons had to take the SAT again last weekend after getting flagged.

Last edited:
I don't get flagging. This seems like a simple way to fix this BS.

These exams have proctors, these exams have witnesses (other test takers).

Have the proctor and the recruit (test taker) sign some document acknowledging they took/witnessed the test. It's not like the NCAA is going to come witness the next test to ensure the recruit took the test.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's already enrolled.

Terrible thread.

Enrolled doesn't mean he's exempt from review.

The NCAA lets the kids in while their applications through the clearinghouse are approved. Some schools, like Miami, start the process early and have most of the reply's by the end of the second summer session.

Remember what happened to Gus Edwards last year?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I went to Chapel Hill on academic scholarships and had no where near a perfect score. I am going to call bull****. And this is exactly why it got flagged.

If true. Wow. I'm thinking prep for him. Doubt he got perfect score legit. Sorry buddy.

I heard Myron Rolle threw on a dread wig and took the test for him.

Myron "Everyone Thinks I'm a Genius Because I Excelled at FSU" Rolle barely broke 1300 on the SAT. He was just the tallest midget in the room...errr...Tallahassee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back