Ermon Lane de-commited

**** FSU is absolutely cleaning up.

Not really. Look at their recruiting class and look at ours. Yeah... they have a few **** names like Cook, Lane, Rudolph, and maybe Jackson, but look at the rest of their class. Its good but nothing spectacular. In terms of need, we have a very good D line class which could go to great if Valentine comes back. The linebacking corp is very good. Safeties are good but obviously we need another corner to go with Mayes. Add on our stout o line class, Yearby, elite qb, good Wr's, athletic TE..... why is everyone stressing out?

As long as Valentine comes back, I could give two ***** about Jackson or any other recruit for 2014.

Advertisement

Not really. Look at their recruiting class and look at ours. Yeah... they have a few **** names like Cook, Lane, Rudolph, and maybe Jackson, but look at the rest of their class. Its good but nothing spectacular. In terms of need, we have a very good D line class which could go to great if Valentine comes back. The linebacking corp is very good. Safeties are good but obviously we need another corner to go with Mayes. Add on our stout o line class, Yearby, elite qb, good Wr's, athletic TE..... why is everyone stressing out?

As long as Valentine comes back, I could give two ****s about Jackson or any other recruit for 2014.

There class isn't ranked 4th in the nation for nothing it's a really strong class, and it's ranked 4th with

Lane being committed yet and some big names they are after like Dupree, Humphrey, R. Johnson, JC Jackson to name a few

As long as Valentine comes back, I could give two ****s about Jackson or any other recruit for 2014.

There class isn't ranked 4th in the nation for nothing it's a really strong class, and it's ranked 4th with

Lane being committed yet and some big names they are after like Dupree, Humphrey, R. Johnson, JC Jackson to name a few

the only advantage our class has over fsu's is that we definitely have the best qb prospect imo.

the only advantage our class has over fsu's is that we definitely have the best qb prospect imo.

The canes have a better oline class the FSU, as far as the QB position FSU top QB prospect Cosentino has the same grade the Kaaya has but Kaaya is rated higher that is more like a wait and see position a lot of QB success is dependent on what's between the ears and how good coaching they get

The canes have a better oline class the FSU, as far as the QB position FSU top QB prospect Cosentino has the same grade the Kaaya has but Kaaya is rated higher that is more like a wait and see position a lot of QB success is dependent on what's between the ears and how good coaching they get

Not just OL, but if we get Valentine back on board, we will have the best DL class in the nation, and its not even close. Moten, Valentine, CT, Jenkins, Jackson, Harris, and top it of with Huertelou, and hopefully Wyche and that's not a recruiting class, that's an entire ROSTER's worth of talent coming in at one shot.

Advertisement
He's super soft. Hates to hit, hates to block. Am I lying? Oh.... and a bad attitude. Just going by my own observation.

lol.

So according to this site, bashing coaches = no, bashing recruits not interested in Miami= ok

Bet this guy tears us up

Advertisement
Logic is every post you make is negative. Like franchise and problem2. If you hate the canes go root for someone else. I'm usually pretty negative but this board makes me seem like tony Robbins.

Another one of those smart guys who confuses reality with negativity. Just because a dude isn't willing to do AlGolden4Life mental contortions to spin garbage into gold doesn't mean they're being negative.

So Franchise and Problem2 are negative now???

LULZ.

They are ****ed. So am I. And have every ******* right to be.

same ppl wishing ill will to a prized missed recruit would be the 1st ones in line on their knees if he ended up here saying we bak...

same ppl wishing ill will to a prized missed recruit would be the 1st ones in line on their knees if he ended up here saying we bak...

Not me. Im not saying I would scoff at it, but Ive never thought the kid was all that. Rudolph on the other hand I would have been much more excited with. And if Griffin gets in, IDGAF what any of these cats do.

Advertisement

I am not certain about many things, but here is one thing about which I am absolutely 100% certain: we not back.

i'll take the kid and be happy on NSD, but clearly we have more new kiddies to the crootin rollercoaster. Everyone free game until NSD

Advertisement
He's super soft. Hates to hit, hates to block. Am I lying? Oh.... and a bad attitude. Just going by my own observation.

lol.

So according to this site, bashing coaches = no, bashing recruits not interested in Miami= ok

Bet this guy tears us up

That isnt "bashing" a recruit. That's giving an observation of what you feel about his skill and playing style. My earlier comments were bashing and inappropriate, though again, I wasnt really thinking of him as a recruit, I just had him so intertwined with Cook that I was thinking of him as an EE already. But I dont think saying a kid plays soft, and looks scared to hit or block is "bashing".

So Franchise and Problem2 are negative now???

LULZ.

They are ****ed. So am I. And have every ****ing right to be.

I tried holding out for hope as long as I could dude.

Me too.

I knew in the back of my head things were wrong but I just wanted it so bad for this group. I thought all the bull**** we went through with the NCAA would be a turning point for us. Turns out it was just the other way.

I gotta stop watching Disney movies I guess.

Last edited:
Honest question, how many of you cats were around during the mid 90s? I dont mean alive, but actually following the Canes as fans, etc. I just dont get how everyone is assuming that the sky is falling. Dont get me wrong, it COULD be. But I dont think that can be assumed. Everyone was saying the same sh*t in 98 and 99, and yet 2 years later it all came together. I agree the season ended on a very negative note, but this team has LESS talent than those 98-99 teams did. I still feel that recruiting is improving, and we are starting to get more Miami calibur players back in here. Yes there are major concerns with the defense, but I have to believe that AG is not a total moron. The guy has to know that if he cant figure something out to fix the defense he's committing career suicide. Even if NOTHING changes, with better talent, we ARE going to be much more competitive.

We are definitely at a critical juncture though. This can continue to improve, and I DO think that there has been some improvement (not on D) but overall with the program, recruiting, etc.... or we can regress, which is going to end like the Shannon debacle, THOUGH, I do think AG is recruiting MUCH better than Shannon did, and that even if he ends up failing and fired, there is going to be much more to work with here for the next HC than what Shannon left.

Advertisement
Back