Ermon Lane de-commited

Advertisement
Nothing like keeping it real and repping the 305 in KKK country. These dudes are as delusional as Clayton Bigsby

Advertisement
I don't see anything delusional about a player wanting to play for national champs who steam rolled their schedule on their way to the title game. Not only that, but to play for an offense that put up over 50 a game and play with the Heisman winner. Yeah, delusional.

He always felt like an FSU kid to me even a year or so ago when it was a Bama/Miami battle.

That makes me about 1 for my last 183.

Advertisement
Lane and Jackson are as good as gone as far as potentials for Miami. Shame, because we were in the lead for JC considering he wanted to start.

I don't see anything delusional about a player wanting to play for national champs who steam rolled their schedule on their way to the title game. Not only that, but to play for an offense that put up over 50 a game and play with the Heisman winner. Yeah, delusional.

**** man....I am sure there is room on their bandwagon for you. since you hate the canes so much you will fit in over there nicely.

Advertisement

**** man....I am sure there is room on their bandwagon for you. since you hate the canes so much you will fit in over there nicely.

Sorry. I forgot there is no room for logic on this board.

Logic is every post you make is negative. Like franchise and problem2. If you hate the canes go root for someone else. I'm usually pretty negative but this board makes me seem like tony Robbins.

Advertisement
If our coaches start coaching up the players we do get, these kids would want to join up. They all see the atrocity we put out there. Getting embarrassed by UL and all that. Its their fault. Watch FSU and watch us and tell me who you would trust more to fulfill your potential.

Kid isnt comign here, never was, never will, no how no way. Never had the slightest interest in us, never even looked like he ever even seriously thought about coming here. Moroever, he's in love with Davlin Cook, so there is no way he could endure the heartache of being away from his dreamboat.

Kid is soft as sh8t too.

JC Jackson I would have liked though. Oh well.

Complains about posters bashing Golden, has now bashed at least 2 recruits today. Bravo.

amazing. But I thought recruits read this board? This board is the reason why these kids don't want to come here? etc. etc. etc.

He's super soft. Hates to hit, hates to block. Am I lying? Oh.... and a bad attitude. Just going by my own observation.

Advertisement
Back