Ermon Lane de-commited

FSU top QB recruit just got offered my Miami.

Miami offered J.J. Cosentino

Did we really offer this kid? Why with two QB recruits supposedly in the fold? Ditto on finally offering Treon. Sounds like we might be either a) concerned about Kaaya or Rosier sticking or b)considering cutting Rosier loose. Or the reports of us offering both Treon and the PA QB are erroneous.

Advertisement

Did we really offer this kid? Why with two QB recruits supposedly in the fold? Ditto on finally offering Treon. Sounds like we might be either a) concerned about Kaaya or Rosier sticking or b)considering cutting Rosier loose. Or the reports of us offering both Treon and the PA QB are erroneous.

If we did, then its clear we are looking for a 3rd QB. And its exactly WHY I said that they offered Treon first. Had we gone out and offered a bunch of QBs late in the game, and still not offered Treon it would have caused more bullsh*t grumbling in So Fla about us ignoring Treon.

I AM however, very concerned as to why we are now looking for another QB. IMO that means bad news on either Olsen, or maybe Kaaya. Possibly Rosier, but who knows. This is concerning.

Of course it could be that with Winston up there tearing it up and looking like he's going to be the man for the forseeable future, maybe we think that FSU's QB situation is a bit too deep, and that some of their QBs may be "flippable' as none of them are likely to have a crack at starting anytime soon with Winston there. I mean this was his Frosh year.

If we did, then its clear we are looking for a 3rd QB. And its exactly WHY I said that they offered Treon first. Had we gone out and offered a bunch of QBs late in the game, and still not offered Treon it would have caused more bullsh*t grumbling in So Fla about us ignoring Treon.

I AM however, very concerned as to why we are now looking for another QB. IMO that means bad news on either Olsen, or maybe Kaaya. Possibly Rosier, but who knows. This is concerning.

Of course it could be that with Winston up there tearing it up and looking like he's going to be the man for the forseeable future, maybe we think that FSU's QB situation is a bit too deep, and that some of their QBs may be "flippable' as none of them are likely to have a crack at starting anytime soon with Winston there. I mean this was his Frosh year.

Great point on Olsen. Not the best of signs that a guy you expect to take a mantle of leadership manages to get suspended.

So Franchise and Problem2 are negative now???

LULZ.

They are ****ed. So am I. And have every ****ing right to be.

I'm ****ed J Hall like everyone else is.. But since you are down in Florida and my black *** is up here in Baltimore talk to a bruh. What can we realistically do about it.. .........

Not a **** thing..

So instead of b*tching I would rather just chill. It's Al job... to fix this sh*t he gets paid 2.135 million to figure this ish out.

Winston will leave after next season

Advertisement

You know what he meant... Harris is the real deal... He's FSU sleeper... I can easily see Jimbo running a spread offense with Treon... Bobby tailored the offense for Ward and I can see the same happening to Harris...

Except Charlie Ward was 6'2, Winston is 6'4 and weighs 225 pounds. He can take a hit. Treon is about 5'10 and 180. Doesnt really have a big arm either. I just dont see him ever being a QB at FSU. Or UM for that matter.

So you offer the two QBs our rival and reigning national champ has in the fold? Think about whether that makes any sense......
Finally Winston will be the first QB chosen next year, he would be this year if he could leave.....

Advertisement

You know what he meant... Harris is the real deal... He's FSU sleeper... I can easily see Jimbo running a spread offense with Treon... Bobby tailored the offense for Ward and I can see the same happening to Harris...

Except Charlie Ward was 6'2, Winston is 6'4 and weighs 225 pounds. He can take a hit. Treon is about 5'10 and 180. Doesnt really have a big arm either. I just dont see him ever being a QB at FSU. Or UM for that matter.

Treon's arm is strong enough... I didn't think he was a qb until the season started... Kids legit and when running the spread most of the passes are short yard passes and quick decisions... He's accurate... He can make most of the throws and with 4.4 speed he'll be an incredible weapon in the backfield... Hey we should no height doesn't matter on the college level... Chase Daniels, Russel Wilson, Jonny Football... The kid is the best qb in FSU class...

He had a HUGE jump this year from last in his ability to play the position. He's better than Goldens first class of QB's right now. He's a QB until someone proves him wrong. BTW and every team he has played, would tell you he's legit.

So you offer the two QBs our rival and reigning national champ has in the fold? Think about whether that makes any sense......
Finally Winston will be the first QB chosen next year, he would be this year if he could leave.....

Just a thought, and Im sure people will scoff at it, but maybe this is AG trying to make a statement in Florida, since FSU has been taking so many SO Fla kids, he's going to go after some of their recruits too. Obviously its a futile endeavour, but maybe it sends the message that were not going to sit back and just play defense and wait for them to pick our recruits off, but were going to be gunning for theirs too...

The guy did study psychology.

We never offered JJ. When OP said we offered FSU's best qb commit, he was referring to Treon

Advertisement
He had a HUGE jump this year from last in his ability to play the position. He's better than Goldens first class of QB's right now. He's a QB until someone proves him wrong. BTW and every team he has played, would tell you he's legit.

That's not saying much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back