Ereck Flowers

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Giants fan hate him..hes given up multiple sacks this game already...thought he was gonna be a stud

Advertisement
He gets owned any time he gets too wide. He is a chronic reacher, too.

Nothing that isn't correctable or he could move positions. OL rarely bust or prove absolutely worthless, Flowers included.

Advertisement
Giants fan hate him..hes given up multiple sacks this game already...thought he was gonna be a stud

The players we put in the league now aren't that great only few. When u see bama sending Collins and Dix its because they were who they were.....people think sabangotta coach them to make them good. Those studs were always studs no matter where they went....bama sends thentypes of players we used to pull under butch. We would send them and in year two they were godly all pros.....not no more we send very few studs very very few.
I'm talking as a Miami caliber boss....I'm used to seeing savages

he aint the only that got worked this weekend, jadevon clowney was destroying menelik watson from fsu yesterday the entire game

Advertisement
Seems like every pass rusher flashes the Sun Pass at him and he let's him through right to QB.....oh well, at least young man is making good money and doing something we all can only dream about.

He's allowed more pressures than any other lineman the last two years with 128. He's pretty bad at LT.

Advertisement
He has no business on the left side at this point. He's just not quick enough and his balance/footwork remains suspect as ****.

I cringed watching him pass protect tonight... Hope he improves looks like h emight hav e some bad weight on him..not sure

Advertisement
Back