Ereck Flowers

But he was a first round pick? But his coaches sucked? He's from sofla he must be a stud?! Don't get caught by D$ calling this guy out! Lol. Typical guy we have had for ten plus yrs. Talented, but not the level we have had in the past. Just like the PD and Duke thread. Love them, they are canes but they aren't in the stratosphere of some of our best ever. Our best went on to be the best in the league. Not JAGs on mediocre teams. Or in the case of Gunter, Herb, TH3 played because there were 5 injuries at their position.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Is that a soccer coach you're referencing? I used to think you were legit Vern, but now I know you're a Nole faquit. F U and the horse you rode in on,. F'ing sap. That is hysterical...and fitting. H-mo.

Go Canes!

He was pretty rough in the Lions game too. I'm a Lions but always root for individual Canes, and he got worked.

Advertisement
Told ya so.

Watching Ereck Flowers in college vs. Taylor Decker, for example, is like night and day in terms of pass set fundamentals. And nothing has changed in the NFL in either case.

Giants fan hate him..hes given up multiple sacks this game already...thought he was gonna be a stud

The players we put in the league now aren't that great only few. When u see bama sending Collins and Dix its because they were who they were.....people think sabangotta coach them to make them good. Those studs were always studs no matter where they went....bama sends thentypes of players we used to pull under butch. We would send them and in year two they were godly all pros.....not no more we send very few studs very very few.
I'm talking as a Miami caliber boss....I'm used to seeing savages

I think Alabama puts good, but not great players into the NFL. The occasional very good one and lots of fringe players.

We used to put great players in there. Now we put in reasonably good ones, although often they need a few years of NFL coaching before that happens.

Advertisement
Flowers needs to move to guard. His strength is run blocking. He struggled at miami too with speed rushers at times. He is a big strong *** dude. Kick him inside and let him do what he do best.

I'll continue to repeat I think he'd be a much better RT in a different system. If the Giants want to release the 23 year old, by all means.

Advertisement
I'll continue to repeat I think he'd be a much better RT in a different system. If the Giants want to release the 23 year old, by all means.

What do you think about him at guard? I think that would be his best spot.

Would be a guess. Never seen him play G. I'd imagine it suits his attributes. He does well once he engages.

Advertisement

Would be a guess. Never seen him play G. I'd imagine it suits his attributes. He does well once he engages.

The thing is he's not bad every play. It's those 1 or 2 plays out of 60 snaps that he gets beat like crazy that makes him look really bad

This. People forget he got into the league at 20. Everyone cant be Tyron Smith. And even he wasnt dominant from Day 1. Took him time to grow. If the Giants want to give up on him (which they wont) this early in the game, im sure some other team will take him off their hands, put him at RT, and be just fine.

This. People forget he got into the league at 20. Everyone cant be Tyron Smith. And even he wasnt dominant from Day 1. Took him time to grow. If the Giants want to give up on him (which they wont) this early in the game, im sure some other team will take him off their hands, put him at RT, and be just fine.

I'd take him in Carolina tomorrow.

Advertisement
Back