ENOS OUT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clearly Penos was out but curious about the blow up. Manny seems like such a *****

I dunno. You and I sit here mad as ****. Nothing we can do. Manny has looked like he had that same feeling for a while, and again tonight, but his *** is on the line. Maybe he snapped.

Advertisement
Yay now can the rest of the coaching staff join Enos including ***** Diaz. The University of Miami is cheeks right now and should prolly just drop football all together cuz it obvious that the players and athletic department don’t care about the state of the program.

Advertisement
Manny didnt fire anyone.

The BOT made Diaz tell Enos to change, Enos said no, and thats that.

Diaz should be fired immediately. Worst coach we have ever had by a mile.

I have to say that all of this is hilarious, especially reading the hoorays and hallelujahs - as if Enos is the only problem facing the program. Remember that Diaz picked him; Diaz will choose his replacement.

Advertisement
No worries, I don't post to impress you, anyone, or even want credit for a thing. Not my thing.

So tweets from sauces about a possible firing, yet no tweets about a blow up after the game? Barry Jacksons player rep didn’t text him immediately...

I hate it, but it feels like we might have jumped the gun here and have found ourselves in a Major Applewhite situation.

I would imagine getting shut out by a C-USA school deserves a good shouting match at the offensive coordinator. Probably even be worth escalating the "mutually parting of ways" to "your *** is getting left on the tarmac, find your own way home."

Advertisement
Back